11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well. Everything else still fits. I just remembered the copa centario kind of came out of the blue after Chile won. My bad.

Don't know about the concept, but the scheduling sure as hell sucks. Traveling from one corner of the US to another. Not sure if it's tailor made for Argentina to win or for all the players including Messi to be dead men walking in the Semis, Final.

After the FIFA scandal, there was some doubts about whether it'd be called off as some of the officials were indicted in the trial that'll begin in NYC next year.

Total-Football

The main thing this Copa America is made for is $$$$$$$$$$$$.

true .. it's a great opportunity for messi to have a shot at th ballon d'or or even suarez .. if Madrid fluke the CL than i can see the poser winning it .. 5 to 4 ballon d'ors seems too little of a difference if we look at the gigantic gap between the two players in terms of football abilities

FC B

Man, this guy plays every freaking game like shit for such a long time now. I can't remember the last good game he played. And ofc yet another piss poor game from Neymar and I doubt he'll wake up now in the end of the season and ofc in the most important part of it. This guy clearly does not give a fuck.

Neymessi

Man, this guy plays every freaking game like shit for such a long time now. I can't remember the last good game he played. And ofc yet another piss poor game from Neymar and I doubt he'll wake up now in the end of the season and ofc in the most important part of it. This guy clearly does not give a fuck.

How about the recent home game against atletico? And you need to explain how he does not 'give a fuck' by playing bad. One can try his best but still not play well, you know.

Neymessi

I was talking about you calling everyone "dumb", I read just fine thank you.

:lol: In that case you are even more delicate than a flower if you think saying dumb is namecalling. Also well done to completely ignore and address the points i made in both posts.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
:lol: In that case you are even more delicate than a flower if you think saying dumb is namecalling. Also well done to completely ignore and address the points i made in both posts.

I am a delicate flower :)

About your points, you're downplaying neymar's shit level and attitude, I don't agree with it, been over that extensively with people that cared to develop without insulting each other.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would have liked more of he played Copa than Olympics. Would have had pre-season with Barca and would get rest after Copa.
This way he basically will have holidays and then go rested to Olympics and we get him back in god knows what condition. Also will probably miss few matches for Barca.

Messi983

Would have liked more of he played Copa than Olympics. Would have had pre-season with Barca and would get rest after Copa.
This way he basically will have holidays and then go rested to Olympics and we get him back in god knows what condition. Also will probably miss few matches for Barca.

To be fair, I think it's better for him to play Olympics. He'll play against lesser teams and will not travel as much during tournament. So more time for party. :neymar:

BTW, I'm now just looking at Argentina schedule at Copa. They'll play first game in California, then fly to Chicago and again back to West Coast to Seattle (BTW, they'll play on artifical turf there) for last group game. If they win their group (with Chile) they play their QF game back on East Coast, if they are second they stay on WC.

I just hope Masche and especially Messi will survive this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans