11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie

Playing the Olympics is only like a pre-season for him anyway. Brazil are effectively getting him fit again.

He'll benefit from having all of June off, as long as he's not partying every night.

Ripsta

Out of the front three he's been the least effective lately, but in fairness none of them have set the world alight. Even Suarez has been misplacing passes and breaking down attacks (or getting caught offside every single time!), only takes a few goals for people to forget form.

Look at Ronaldo, up until the Clasico he was berated for going missing in all the big games and being past it. Scores a winner in the Clasico, then a hat-trick Vs Wolfsburg, now everyones making out he's had a great season. Football fans can be fickle.

serghei

Please, Ronaldo didn't have a great season. Real played only weak teams in CL, like Roma and Wolfsburg in L16 and QF, and of course when you play weaker teams you can score more goals. Ronaldo played 6 games vs top opponents this season. Atletico, Barcelona and PSG. 1 goal, 0 assists in 6 games. Not a very good stat. He was also very bad in most of the tough games Real played away, like the Villareal game, like the Sevilla game etc.

There's a pretty good chance Real will end up with 0 titles this year. If he doesn't score some goals in the CL semifinal and final, than Ronaldo's season is pretty poor imo.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Please, Ronaldo didn't have a great season. Real played only weak teams in CL, like Roma and Wolfsburg in L16 and QF, and of course when you play weaker teams you can score more goals. Ronaldo played 6 games vs top opponents this season. Atletico, Barcelona and PSG. 1 goal, 0 assists in 6 games. Not a very good stat. He was also very bad in most of the tough games Real played away, like the Villareal game, like the Sevilla game etc.

There's a pretty good chance Real will end up with 0 titles this year. If he doesn't score some goals in the CL semifinal and final, than Ronaldo's season is pretty poor imo.

Yeah. Can't understand all this hype that ronaldo is 'back'. He scored a goal in a big game in the classico after ages. And wolfsburg was never a really strong team to begin with. Had real won the first tie 3-0 or something no one would have given a fuck about his hattrick in the second game. If we take the overall performance up till now,then imo all of MSN have been head and shoulders above him

gasgas

Yeah. Can't understand all this hype that ronaldo is 'back'. He scored a goal in a big game in the classico after ages. And wolfsburg was never a really strong team to begin with. Had real won the first tie 3-0 or something no one would have given a fuck about his hattrick in the second game. If we take the overall performance up till now,then imo all of MSN have been head and shoulders above him

I dont agree with the last part.
MSN lost form at the most important time of the season

serghei

I dont agree with the last part.
MSN lost form at the most important time of the season

The most important part of the season is now, and we can still win the double. If we win the double, I'd rate our season as better than Real's or Atletico's no matter what happens in CL.

serghei

I disagree

I know you do. But I mean it. For me, Champions League is the most important title once you've already established dominance in your country. If you win the CL but fail to win the title in your country, it doesn't prove anything outside the simple fact of winning it.

gasgas

I know you do. But I mean it. For me, Champions League is the most important title once you've already established dominance in your country. If you win the CL but fail to win the title in your country, it doesn't prove anything outside the simple fact of winning it.
Well we had the dominance, 10 points ahead, in the CL quarterfinals.
We blew all that in the most embarassing way.
That was the turning point, the impotat part of the season

All it takes is one fluke loss or draw and it's bye la lig

Copa wont be easy either.
Even in our winning streak we had trouble with Sevilla.

End of...

serghei

Let's see. We won 3/4 games vs Real and Atletico, and if we win the league, we deserve it for sure. It's still in our hands.

BBZ8800

You heard the rumors of Olympic Villages. well not rumors they really do happen!

Neyparty, Neyorgy!

Lol, exactly :lol:

It is no wonder that NeyLoverBoy picked Olympics over Copa America:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/05/olympics-condoms-sochi_n_4733269.html

"each person would get roughly 35 condoms, to be used over a period of about 16 days."

I expect him to lose energy during Olympic matches faster than Messi nowadays (roughly 10-15 minutes)

2-3 weeks of Neyorgy surely incoming :lol:
Ronaldinho will be proud :p

Kuchi

He's not bringing anything to the offence lately, doesn't take out defenders with his runs rather slows down and waits for a double team from opponents..his overall contribution is starting to look like a pedro or munir, except he doesn't defend...

Mental problem for sure..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans