11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

the best player in the world this season in my opinion , always plays like he gives a f**k , that's all i ask from our players , constantly making runs and constantly trying to dribble and create something

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
the best player in the world this season in my opinion , always plays like he gives a f**k , that's all i ask from our players , constantly making runs and constantly trying to dribble and create something

What games are you watching ????

Go check the MotM stats in the thread decidated to it, you'll see who's been the best player this season.

And how can you post this after this game ? he was shit, didn't try anything, nothing!

You can tell by how quite this thread is, otherwise all his fanboys would have come out after what he's been getting in here lately... yet, no one :lol:

EDIT : And oooobviously you went and bashed Messi in his thread !! hahahahahaha, so predictable cutie :rofl1:

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Yeah to be fair he wasn't doing much since he knows fans like you are still angry on his ball hogging last game. He's get back to GOAT mode ironically in time during the Summer. There is no correlation though

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yeah to be fair he wasn't doing much since he knows fans like you are still angry on his ball hogging last game. He's get back to GOAT mode ironically in time during the Summer. There is no correlation though

Lol, as if he gives a shit about me or you mate.

He can get back to being good in the summer if he wants, I'll be happy for my brazilian friends, because he was a disaster last summer.

Total-Football

Lol, as if he gives a shit about me or you mate.

He can get back to being good in the summer if he wants, I'll be happy for my brazilian friends, because he was a disaster last summer.

he was far from a dizaster ; the whole Copa America thing is the real dizaster , Messi was on goat mode , and i dont remember which game it was .. Messi dribbled 2 players and they both fooled him and the ref gave zero f**k .. that night i have given up on it , it's quite similar to the African champions league referring.

bottom line : messi has this coolness about getting abused in the field , Neymar hasn't , and he too was abused with no protection whatsoever from the ref and unlike Messi those issues affect neymar and his temper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans