11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't know on what basis can he negotiate better deal with Barca...
He was very good in first half of the season, but what guarantee do we have that this downfall won't continue in season 16/17?
If anyone is in position to require more it's Suarez and Masche.

The basis is that other clubs would give him that, and he's the board's biggest and very controversial signing.

Would be a disaster in their eyes to loose him, not that we should, but definitely doesn't deserve a cent more, dude can't even be good for a straight season, a couple months of good football don't warrant anywhere near what he's asking.

JamDav1982

Till then..lets throw pile of money at him. Let it rain.

What does that mean?

I would have no issue whatsoever with Ney being up there with Messi as best player in world. I think he will be worth it.

If you disagree it means you want him to leave as he could get more money elsewhere.

Tell me how you would approach his new contract?

Mitchell1978

What does that mean?

I would have no issue whatsoever with Ney being up there with Messi as best player in world. I think he will be worth it.

If you disagree it means you want him to leave as he could get more money elsewhere.

Tell me how you would approach his new contract?

He shoudn't be paid the same as Messi, if thats what he wants then they should contemplate selling him.

dakt

You're wrong. It means he has no right to require more. He's just not worth it at this moment.
If he thinks otherwise and doesn't get that his results are poor and that Barca's pipes are not connected to the oil fields, then he's free to leave.

So no sell, but also no raise...and let him choose. If he's clever enough, he'll take one more season with us and show how wrong we or I am.

JamDav1982

You're wrong. It means he has no right to require more. He's just not worth it at this moment.
If he thinks otherwise and doesn't get that his results are poor and that Barca's pipes are not connected to the oil fields, then he's free to leave.

So no sell, but also no raise...and let him choose. If he's clever enough, he'll take one more season with us and show how wrong we or I am.

He will be paid that money on what he has achieved and ability. Which is helping Barca to a treble and being voted third best player in the world in his second season.

You are the one that is wrong and thinks contracts will be offered on current form above all else.

He will leave if doesnt get money he wants so you are opting to sell him which is no loss if you dont think he is worth it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good to see the fans at the stadium supporting him when he's totally out of form, chanting his name and not whistling at him or calling him for things like donkey, monkey, clown etc. Like fans of clubs like Real Madrid do. :)

As for his renewal then he'll do that, him signing an extension to 2020/2021 with a higher buyout serves Barca's interest too. Far more than entering negotiations a year before his contract expires.

Pretty much basic business sense.

MasChe

Can't say anything positive about his game, so I'll try not to be negative as well. But he needs to improve more than anyone in the team.

JamDav1982

At least he stopped taunting and sneaking cowardly punches at opponents.

Yet Messi arguing with opponents or Suarez arguing stamping or elbowing people dont give a fuck about for some reason....

Can taunt opposition all he likes. Who gives a fuck about them?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't talk bullshit. Messi and Suarez don't hit opponents like cowards after final whistle.

And don't compare Messi and Neymar. Ever.

JamDav1982

Don't talk bullshit. Messi and Suarez don't hit opponents like cowards after final whistle.

And don't compare Messi and Neymar. Ever.

Never said Messi hit anyone so dont talk bullshit.

Is it ok to hit and stamp during 90 mins but not after whistle?

I dont care either way. I like Barca players taking no shit from players.

Also I can compare whoever I like. Not that I was comparing anything other than peoples attitudes to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans