11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's easy to forget how good he was earlier this season given how bad he's been, but I still wouldn't advocate for selling him at all. A good rest and a bit of rotation next season and he'll be back to that form.

He will surely hit form again, it seems that there aren't as many birthdays in his entourage till January.

Problem is will he ever be able to sustain the kind of level he showed first half of the season and make it the norm, because my guess is when he'll be on 15M/year it will not go back to 7 from january to may.

JamDav1982

He will surely hit form again, it seems that there aren't as many birthdays in his entourage till January.

Problem is will he ever be able to sustain the kind of level he showed first half of the season and make it the norm, because my guess is when he'll be on 15M/year it will not go back to 7 from january to may.

Neymar has 29 goals and 24 assists this season. His stats this past couple of seasons only Messi and Suarez at Barca can match at in recent times.

Using words like 'embarrasing' to describe those stats is just way over the top.

Messi may have missed a chunk of the season but minutes wise he is only 2/3 games less than Neymar.

Would expect Suarez and Messi to have better stats. One is the CF and the other is the one the whole team is rightfully built around to point of other players doing his

Vlom

Neymar has 29 goals and 24 assists this season. His stats this past couple of seasons only Messi and Suarez at Barca can match at in recent times.

Using words like 'embarrasing' to describe those stats is just way over the top.

Messi may have missed a chunk of the season but minutes wise he is only 2/3 games less than Neymar.

Would expect Suarez and Messi to have better stats. One is the CF and the other is the one the whole team is rightfully built around to point of other players doing his

You quoted the wrong message from me no ? This seems like the answer to my previous post.

20 of those goals he had by December........ so no matter the number, his now 4 months holidays is unexcusable, especially since we know why it happened, if he was training and taking care of himself I wouldn't have been as hard on him, but it really has been a holiday, with travels, birthdays and parties, so he won't have empathy from me.

But I'm with you on the wage thing, he'll get what he wants because we have no other choice, next season Barça will be in an even worse situation to negociate.

JamDav1982

You quoted the wrong message from me no ? This seems like the answer to my previous post.

20 of those goals he had by December........ so no matter the number, his now 4 months holidays in inexcusable.

But I'm with you on the wage thing, he'll get what he wants because we have no other choice, next season Barça will be in an even worse situation to negociate.

Judging his performance over the season though. His first half was exceptional and that is weighed against his second half.

Barca do have a choice they could sell him for 190m tomorrow if they wanted....well not tomorrow as out of window but you get the point.

Clubs rate him that highly they will pay that and wages Barca are offering if not more.

He hasnt gone on holiday his form has just dipped and he looks frustrated as fuck about it. Going on holiday makes it sound he has given up which if was the case I would be with you.

If anything the first half of season shows you the level he is capable of and that is closer to Messi than anyone.

Mitchell1978

he has 18 assists actually, his stats certainly aren't bad thats for shure, but right now he doesn't look like the player we saw in october-november 2015

Vlom

Judging his performance over the season though. His first half was exceptional and that is weighed against his second half.

Barca do have a choice they could sell him for 190m tomorrow if they wanted....well not tomorrow as out of window but you get the point.

Clubs rate him that highly they will pay that and wages Barca are offering if not more.

He hasnt gone on holiday his form has just dipped and he looks frustrated as fuck about it. Going on holiday makes it sound he has given up which if was the case I would be with you.

If anything the first half of season shows you the level he is capable of and that is closer to Messi than anyone.

Holiday might be pushing it, but he clearly has done some choices with his free time that were wrong, i.e 2am birthday party 18hours away from Clasico and the same thing before second leg of ATM in UCL ... this was in the last month, so form is one thing, and attitude is another one, both have been horrendous with no signs of improving yet.

And YES, his first half of the season was exceptional, contrary to the opinions of those who think I'm a Neyhater, I was the first here to comment on his godly performances starting from the Sevilla game upwards, and 1000% for giving him whatever he was asking in wages to renew him.

It's just that with the way he's handling this bad form now that I'm wondering if he deserves that trust that a 3 years contract at 15M/yr would mean.

JamDav1982

he has 18 assists actually, his stats certainly aren't bad thats for shure, but right now he doesn't look like the player we saw in october-november 2015

He isnt the player he was clearly but that time at least shows the level of player that is there. One who as a complete forward is only second to Messi.

To think about giving up that would be insane with Messi approaching 30 and other important players coming to their later 20s early 30s.

I just took the assist stats from transfrmrkt. Where you get 18 from?

JamDav1982

Holiday might be pushing it, but he clearly has done some choices with his free time that were wrong, i.e 2am birthday party 18hours away from Clasico and the same thing before second leg of ATM in UCL ... this was in the last month, so form is one thing, and attitude is another one, both have been horrendous with no signs of improving yet.

And YES, his first half of the season was exceptional, contrary to the opinions of those who think I'm a Neyhater, I was the first here to comment on his godly performances starting from the Sevilla game upwards, and 1000% for giving him whatever he was asking in wages to renew him.

It's just that with the way he's handling this bad form now that I'm wondering if he deserves that trust that a 3 years contract at 15M/yr would mean.

He was partying till 2am night before classico? Where have you seen that?

Vlom

Night before Classico?

Got a link to that?

There's no link in Snapchat unfortunately, and it all disappears after 24h.

You can choose not to believe me if you want to, but I remember it very well cause I was at my friend's house and I screamed "go to sleeeep!" at my screen and he looked at me like I was crazy :lol:

At least I don't think he was drunk, that's something.

JamDav1982

There's no link in Snapchat unfortunately, and it all disappears after 24h.

You can choose not to believe me if you want to, but I remember it very well cause I was at my friend's house and I screamed "go to sleeeep!" at my screen and he looked at me like I was crazy :lol:

It would have been headlines everywhere if that was the case.

There is stories about just about every birthday party etc he goes to and this one would have been the biggest news.

JamDav1982

JamDav1982, you are too old for Snapchat mate :D

Snapchat messages are deleted every day (if they are public like Neymar's) or immediately after they are read (if you're sending to friends).

You are too young to understand that I was asking for one of many links to this party that would be in the media it seems.

Vlom

It would have been headlines everywhere if that was the case.

There is stories about just about every birthday party etc he goes to and this one would have been the biggest news.

I was very surprised no one talked about it indeed.

And again before the second leg against ATM at Calderon in Champions League, Lolilol snaps with his friends at his place till at least 2am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans