Not open for further replies.

El Flaco

Penalty call

[gfy]ComplicatedOrneryGrasshopper[/gfy]

Neymar's goal vs. Sporting Gijón

[gfy]PinkAdmiredAsiandamselfly[/gfy]

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol, that penalty call is just embarrassing. Like my commentator said on TV, it's probably going to be Clos Gomez's last game for while after that refereeing.

vlad

Never said Messi hit anyone so dont talk bullshit.

Is it ok to hit and stamp during 90 mins but not after whistle?

I dont care either way. I like Barca players taking no shit from players.

Also I can compare whoever I like. Not that I was comparing anything other than peoples attitudes to them.

on the chat you were writing that problem with neymar is that he always look where is messi on the pitch, its so wrong, messi makes neymar better player.

dakt

He will be paid that money on what he has achieved and ability. Which is helping Barca to a treble and being voted third best player in the world in his second season.

You are the one that is wrong and thinks contracts will be offered on current form above all else.

Yeah. Based on these arguments and "CURRENT" form, all that money should be redirected to Mascherano's pockets as far as I'm concerned.

He will leave if doesnt get money he wants so you are opting to sell him which is no loss if you dont think he is worth it.

Then he's free to go and grab some other club by the balls. Pretty much basic business sense.

JamDav1982

on the chat you were writing that problem with neymar is that he always look where is messi on the pitch, its so wrong, messi makes neymar better player.

I was saying in past few games he is holding on to ball far too long and only seems to want to release it when Messi is there.

That is a criticism of Neymar and nothing to do with Messi.

Not sure what your point is.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Yeah. Based on these arguments and "CURRENT" form, all that money should be redirected to Mascherano's pockets as far as I'm concerned.

Then he's free to go and grab some other club by the balls. Pretty much basic business sense.

So your option is to sell him and not give a big contract.

As this idea of waiting a year is about worst thing club could do, pisses off Neymar and gives him more power to leave with one year left on contract.

Fair enough.

dakt

So your option is to sell him and not give a big contract.

As this idea of waiting a year is about worst thing club could do, pisses off Neymar and gives him more power to leave with one year left on contract.

Fair enough.

Please, don't make any conclusions for me and just read what I wrote. No sell, but no raise either. His will. Good luck to him.
I'm tired. Have a good night sir.

J

Jamie Cal

It's a problem with the whole squad when we go out wide, especially with Alba. They need to use Messi as a decoy more.

JamDav1982

Please, don't make any conclusions for me and just read what I wrote. No sell, but no raise either. His will. Good luck to him.
I'm tired. Have a good night sir.

No to sell and no to raise would put more power in Neys court to leave a year before contact expires.

Would wager anything he would opt to leave and not feel appreciated in that scenario.

Alen

I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to pay him the money he wants. I mean why not? Other than the fact you don't like his face? He sucked for a few months, so what? Who's better than him at his position? Who'd you replace him with? He'll be worth what he's worth right now for the next 3 or 4 years at least. We can sell him then, not after a few months of sucking like most of the team.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It is embarassing that he will be the one from MSN with the least goals and assists this season while Messi was out 2 months :lol:

He might get Messi level wages because of the state of football business and his particuliar hold on Barto's balls, but he is about a 1000 times less the player that Messi is, or even was at his age, both in term of footballing skills but also dedication/focus and loyalty to Barça.

J

Jamie Cal

It's easy to forget how good he was earlier this season given how bad he's been, but I still wouldn't advocate for selling him at all. A good rest and a bit of rotation next season and he'll be back to that form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans