11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

weird s**t going on .. yall criticizing the only player who breaks our hollow tikitaka and try to create something .. yall talking about parties and what not yet he looks extreamly in sharp in the pitch compared to many of his colleagues.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Oh boy, the brigade is here, was kinda enjoying discussing this seriously with JamDav for once.

Yes, I hate neymar, cause I'm jealous of his hair !

footyfan

Calma, calma
You are too young to understand that I was asking for one of many links to this party that would be in the media it seems.

It could have been a quiet birthday party at home.

PS: Neymar is also too old to be using Snapchat ffs. Teens are the only people who actually use the app in a regular basis.

JamDav1982

I was very surprised no one talked about it indeed.

And again before the second leg against ATM at Calderon in Champions League, Lolilol snaps with his friends at his place till at least 2am.

So at worst he stayed up late and may well of got the sleep/rest he needed anyway?

Not quite partying to early hours before classico which would have been huge news and easy for media to pick up.

Jefecito

People talking about his new contract as if it was their own money :lucho:
He isn't asking to be paid as much as Messi (don't know where that comes from), that's BS.
He'll be second best paid player of the squad and that's not a problem, because Barça can't afford to lose him.
15-20mill/year isn't that much nowadays for a player who finished 3rd in the last Ballon d'Or. Take a look at what the kinds of Ibrahimovic and Cavani earn for walking in Ligue 1, you'll be surprised.
And please, let's stop the "if he loves the club he won't ask for this or that". If that's how the club managed contracts Messi would be a City/Chelsea/Real/whatever legend. That's how football works nowadays. It's fu**ed up yes, but it is what it is.

Total-Football

It is embarassing that he will be the one from MSN with the least goals and assists this season while Messi was out 2 months :lol:

He might get Messi level wages because of the state of football business and his particuliar hold on Barto's balls, but he is about a 1000 times less the player that Messi is, or even was at his age, both in term of footballing skills but also dedication/focus and loyalty to Barça.

of course he will not be having their numbers .. Messi dont do defensive work and suarez is a central forward .. Neymar is the most distant forward from the opponent's goal ( always close to the sideline where he's supposed to be to provide width ) .. not anything is measurable in football because this coward tactic is the exact same excuse ronaldo's fanboys bring to compare him to messi .

Vlom

So at worst he stayed up late and may well of got the sleep/rest he needed anyway?

Not quite partying to early hours before classico which would have been huge news and easy for media to pick up.

It wasn't as bad as going out party yes, still I'm pretty sure he was the only of the line up staying up that late and in a festive context.

He basically lives in a house party lol his entourage is always there, if it's not a birthday, it's poker, or else etc .. always till late.

I'm sorry but I don't think that's the healthiest scenario.

weird s**t going on .. yall criticizing the only player who breaks our hollow tikitaka and try to create something .. yall talking about parties and what not yet he looks extreamly in sharp in the pitch compared to many of his colleagues.

Extremely sharp ? Are you for real ?

EDIT : Thank you [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] , that little bug was starting to be annoying.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is also the youngest and doesn't do half the pressing Suarez does and has legend and veteran Iniesta guarding his ass.

Don't excuse his shit performances from last few months with November last year.

JamDav1982

It wasn't as bad as going out party yes, still I'm pretty sure he was the only of the line up staying up that late and in a festive context.

He basically lives in a house party lol his entourage is always there, if it's not a birthday, it's poker, or else etc .. always till late.

I'm sorry but I don't think that's the healthiest scenario.

Extremely sharp ? Are you for real ?

As long as he gets the rest he needs he can stay up until 5am if he wants.

Footballers dont go to bed at 10pm to be up early. They have later starts and a lot get some of their sleep in after training.

Vlom

As long as he gets the rest he needs he can stay up until 5am if he wants.

Footballers dont go to bed at 10pm to be up early. They have later starts and a lot get some of their sleep in after training.

Well it's obviously not working for him now, is it ?

It shows in his plays, he doesn't make the runs to call for Messi's long balls, he doesn't try to confront defenders and dribble etc etc ..

He's just doing the simplest possible thing/the least exhaustive thing he can or worse dribbling towards our own goal, and before someone jumps saying "Messi too only runs 7meters and a half per game" .. Ney is barely 24 !

JamDav1982

He is also the youngest and doesn't do half the pressing Suarez does and has legend and veteran Iniesta guarding his ass.

Don't excuse his shit performances from last few months with November last year.

I am sure he runs more than Suarez. While not pressing he tracks back a lot more than any of other front two.

He gets praised for his work rate a lot.

No one is excusing anything from November but his performances in November are relevant to this season and shows the level of player that is there.

Total-Football

weird ass comment .. i see Neymar in our own half more the rest MS .. the numbers ( hopefully number dont lie ) say he runs more then MS .. plus the fact that he plays wide and ended up near the goal , that takes a s** load of running , to call him wasteful is understanable , playful , immature maybe ! .. but to say he doesnt put on the effort here where i highly disagree .. and the numbers disagree

JamDav1982

Well it's obviously not working for him now, is it ?

It shows in his plays, he doesn't make the runs to call for Messi's long balls, he doesn't try to confront defenders and dribble etc etc ..

He's just doing the simplest possible thing/the least exhaustive thing he can or worse dribbling towards our own goal.

You are assuming he is missing out on rest when we dont have a clue.

You are equating that to his poor performances when you say that his house is always like that anyway. Which would include all the times he has been up there as one of best players in the world.

Maybe he is tired as he has played so many minutes and gives so much off the ball every game. More than Messi or Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans