11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is also the youngest and doesn't do half the pressing Suarez does and has legend and veteran Iniesta guarding his ass.

Don't excuse his shit performances from last few months with November last year.

Neymar actually covers more ground than Suarez based on official statistics from the Champions League.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2016/statistics/round=2000634/players/index.html

This Neymar 'doesn't run, is lazy, doesn't press' narrative is untrue.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Neymar actually covers more ground than any player in the squad based on official statistics from the Champions League.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2016/statistics/round=2000634/players/index.html

This gets pointed out all the time but people still try to make out he is lazy.

Example was away game at Arsenal. The pundits were going crazy over the work rate of Neymar both defensively and to offer options for Messi/Suarez.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
You are assuming he is missing out on rest when we dont have a clue.

You are equating that to his poor performances when you say that his house is always like that anyway. Which would include all the times he has been up there as one of best players in the world.

Maybe he is tired as he has played so many minutes and gives so much off the ball every game. More than Messi or Suarez.

It has escalated a lot since the first Paris party to be honest, there's no smoke without fire, I'm not suddenly starting to mind his lifestyle, it wasn't this way before, and let's not forget the fact that he organized himself a pass on a Liga game to attend his sister's birthday in Sao Paolo, that he escaped to a party in Sao Paolo or Rio again after being suspended with Brazil instead of coming back and train, etc etc etc ...

Of course no one would be talking about this if he was playing great, but he isn't, for a desperatly long time now :/

Total-Football

Neymar actually covers more ground than any player in the squad based on official statistics from the Champions League.

people underappreciate the effort you have to put on when you start from the wing .. it takes huge effort to do that , especially if you want to end up near the goal to also finish the attacks .. it's the sole reason why messi isnt occupying the right wing .. suarez doesnt have to go sideways he runs vertically that's why his effort are easily noticeable

Vlom

people underappreciate the effort you have to put on when you start from the wing .. it takes huge effort to do that , especially if you want to end up near the goal to also finish the attacks .. it's the sole reason why messi isnt occupying the right wing .. suarez doesnt have to go sideways he runs vertically that's why his effort are easily noticeable

Messi isn't occupying the left wing because he's occupying the right one, at least up until the Clasico.

So you basically shit on Messi in his thread for what you praise Neymar for here .. :lol:

JamDav1982

It has escalated a lot since the first Paris party to be honest, there's no smoke without fire, I'm not suddenly starting to mind his lifestyle, it wasn't this way before, and let's not forget the fact that he organized himself a pass on a Liga game to attend his sister's birthday in Sao Paolo, that he escaped to a party in Sao Paolo or Rio again after being suspended with Brazil instead of coming back and train, etc etc etc ...

Of course no one would be talking about this if he was playing great, but he isn't, for a desperatly long time now :/

His lifestyle hasnt changed. He has had trips before and got a booking to miss game last season also. Up late playing poker etc..nothing new.

If he is tired it is most likely as he is the hardest working of the front three and as stats show the team and he has played too much.

CuleLife4Life

It would have been headlines everywhere if that was the case.

There is stories about just about every birthday party etc he goes to and this one would have been the biggest news.

You'd be surprised what celebs/footballers/athletes post on snapchat that goes undetected by the public outside of Snapchat.

A few months ago, a player from my favorite American football team posted a snap of him smoking weed. He deleted it after a few hours but fans still noticed and it was minor topic on reddit for a bit but the mainstream public never knew. He is one of the well known players too.

Vlom

His lifestyle hasnt changed. He has had trips before and got a booking to miss game last season also. Up late playing poker etc..nothing new.

If he is tired it is most likely as he is the hardest working of the front three and as stats show the team and he has played too much.

He is tired because he didn't rest when he could, seems pretty obvious to me, no ?

The excuse = he's tired.

Ok, what's the solution = Rest !

You can't when the calendar is full, but when you get suspended from NT and that gives you what was an unrepeatable opportunity to rest before the most important part of the season .... I don't know, I may be crazy, but in my world, the answer is NOT you go party in Sao Paolo.

JamDav1982

You'd be surprised what celebs/footballers/athletes post on snapchat that goes undetected by the public outside of Snapchat.

A few months ago, a player from my favorite American football team posted a snap of him smoking weed. He deleted it after a few hours but fans still noticed and it was minor topic on reddit for a bit but the mainstream public never knew. He is one of the well known players too.

I dont believe the media dont follow a player who is/was seen as the most marketable in the world on snap chat.

Stupid things footballers in UK do on that shit come up every couple of days in media.

El Guaje

weird ass comment .. i see Neymar in our own half more the rest MS .. the numbers ( hopefully number dont lie ) say he runs more then MS .. plus the fact that he plays wide and ended up near the goal , that takes a s** load of running , to call him wasteful is understanable , playful , immature maybe ! .. but to say he doesnt put on the effort here where i highly disagree .. and the numbers disagree

He is full of double standards. And hate. He obviously hates Neymar for some reason.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He breaks down almost every attack that goes through him... Shoot the goddamn ball and leave stupid fancy moves for parties...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Everyone hates poor Neymar, a.k.a the sharp one :lol:

If this was the Game of Thrones, I bet people here would have sacrificed him already to the Lord of Light.

Burned him on a stake.

In fact, no player, not even Messi might have survived if they played one sub-par game and we would have ended up in Tercera due to that.

Zidane121

Banned
I just find it incredible how people bash Neymar after a slight blip and want him sold. The boy is a future ballon dor winner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans