11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
everyone failed us.. messi neymar even suarez played horribly last mounth

Nonsense. Suarez had a bad game or two which is fine and he was the reason we were still in the game after 1st leg vs. Atleti.

Neymar generally sucks for months now. Anyone who doesn't see it is in denial.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
How can we trust a guy who goes out partying on the night that GoT premiers.
Do you know who stayed inside and watched in his house theatre? Messi. :messi:

Jefecito

Nonsense. Suarez had a bad game or two which is fine and he was the reason we were still in the game after 1st leg vs. Atleti.

So you are saying that we bottled our lead in the league and we are out of UCL because of Neymar ? :facepalm:

Even if that was true (which is obviously not the case), that would have shown his influence on the team performances, a thing you wouldn't accept anyways. :facepalm:

The whole squad sucks atm, don't let the last two games fool you.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??

That's not true about suarez, he has being in a slump for months. He couldn't make a single pass right and kept missing sitters, he scored 7 goals in 2 months.

JamDav1982

Ney was one of Barcas best players against Atletico in first leg when came back to win 2-1. His energy and movement was a big factor.

There were far less effective players than him across that tie yet people trying to turn it thay Neymar has almost single handedly fucked the season.

He has also been the one of the better players in games before that.

Been terrible in some games as well. So too have Messi and Suarez.

Total-Football

well in my opinion the best player against aletico at the cam nou wasnt suarez.. it was the red card.. he was non existent prior to that and after that (second leg).. 11 - 11 in 3 halves we were abscent in every department.. only players who showed heart and urgency were mascherano . roberto . alba

J

Jamie Cal

Half of you are just repeating same shit again and again. You need to backup the things you say. Last year he did not turn bad like he is now. And the year before that he wasn't that good and was around average for most of the part. So there was no 'dip in form' for 3 consecutive seasons. Fabregas had a dip in form for the whole second half of a season for 3 years. Neymar had an average season for the most part in his first season. He had an excellent season in his second season apart from a few bad matches in jan and feb. And in his third season he has had like 5 bad games recently.

Dry your eyes, m8.

I can probably count on one hand the amount of proper good games he's had in 2016. And there was a clear dip from January to March/April last season. Maybe you can argue that Suarez just took over around that time, but I'll happily argue otherwise. Now, fitness is a major concern with the whole squad this year and Neymar shouldn't take all the blame -- no one player should.

I don't know what Fabregas has to do with this, because Fabregas was with us when we still had Xavi x Ini in their pomp, to play him with them was hamfisting him into the side.

I'm all for Neymar, but he needs to grow up a bit. The whole world can see it.

JamDav1982

Dry your eyes, m8.

I can probably count on one hand the amount of proper good games he's had in 2016. And there was a clear dip from January to March/April last season. Maybe you can argue that Suarez just took over around that time, but I'll happily argue otherwise. Now, fitness is a major concern with the whole squad this year and Neymar shouldn't take all the blame -- no one player should.

I don't know what Fabregas has to do with this, because Fabregas was with us when we still had Xavi x Ini in their pomp, to play him with them was hamfisting him into the side.

I'm all for Neymar, but he needs to grow up a bit. The whole world can see it.

Go to the MOTM thread and Neymar is regularly voted one of the top 3/4 players from January to April this season.

His really poor form has only really been he past few games but just like last season people try to spin this out to him being shit for months.

He wasnt poor from January to April last year either. He had a bad spell that people tried to make out he had been 'shit all year' etc.

J

Jamie Cal

Go to the MOTM thread and Neymar is regularly voted one of the top 3/4 players from January to April this season.

His really poor form has only really been he past few games but just like last season people try to spin this out to him being shit for months.

He wasnt poor from January to April last year either. He had a bad spell that people tried to make out he had been 'shit all year' etc.

Didn't Vlom or someone post a few pages back that he's only been in the MOTM top 3 like 2 or 3 times in the past 3 months? The odd goal or assist can mask that a rating anyway. I was at the Granada match in January and he was really poor, but scored right at the end. Wouldn't be surprised if he was there.

Maybe you can say it's only been the last few games where he's been really poor, but there's definitely been a dip since January and a decline since then. To be fair, though, Messi took over everything in January and February, it's no surprise his numbers were on par with the 91 goal season while Neymar's went down.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
We're all just insanely over reacting, he's only been poor in 20 ish games, no biggie :coffee:

JamDav1982

Didn't Vlom or someone post a few pages back that he's only been in the MOTM top 3 like 2 or 3 times in the past 3 months? The odd goal or assist can mask that a rating anyway. I was at the Granada match in January and he was really poor, but scored right at the end. Wouldn't be surprised if he was there.

Maybe you can say it's only been the last few games where he's been really poor, but there's definitely been a dip since January and a decline since then. To be fair, though, Messi took over everything in January and February, it's no surprise his numbers were on par with the 91 goal season while Neymar's went down.

So being in top 4 means he is poor form? Has to be in top three?

If he is in the top 3/4 performers he is not in shit form and playing well enough.

Not saying he has been amazing this year but he has been playing well enough bar some of the big games recently which is same for virtually all the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans