11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie Cal

So being in top 4 means he is poor form? Has to be in top three?

If he is in the top 3/4 performers he is not in shit form and playing well enough.

Not saying he has been amazing this year but he has been playing well enough bar some of the big games recently which is same for virtually all the players.

Man, it was you that brought up the MOTM thing and said he was regularly in there. All I said was he wasn't.

JamDav1982

Man, it was you that brought up the MOTM thing and said he was regularly in there. All I said was he wasn't.

He has regularly been in the top 3/4 performers up until a few weeks ago. Even voted in top 5/6 is better than most of his team mates.

My point is him being voted that shows he has not been shit all this time. Depsite some awful games recently. Which every player has had.

In the big games Barca have lost no one bar maybe Masche has performed well for more than a game or even a half at best.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Where exactly are these top 4 to top 6 votes you're talking about mate ?? We only vote for top 3, and Neymar has been out of it for a shit ton of games this year.

JamDav1982

Where exactly are these top 4 to top 6 votes mate ?? We only vote for top 3, and Neymar has been out of it for a shit ton of games this year.

The MOTM threads pretty much tell you the top 5/6 players votes and he is regularly been in top four for that. Which he wouldnt be if not playing well.

J

Jamie Cal

He has regularly been in the top 3/4 performers up until a few weeks ago. Even voted in top 5/6 is better than most of his team mates.

My point is him being voted that shows he has not been shit all this time. Depsite some awful games recently. Which every player has had.

In the big games Barca have lost no one bar maybe Masche has performed well for more than a game or even a half at best.

I had a look in the thread and it only shows the results up to January so I'll take your word on it, I don't go in that thread much and was going off what the other lad said.

That said, there is a discussion to be had about how much it means to actually be in there at all -- like you said, at times Masch has been the only guy worthy of being in there, but there will still be guys occupy spots 2 and 3, you have to wonder how much that's worth. And obviously at times we've all been brilliant and the opposite applies.

I think goals will mask a lot too. There's times when we steamroll teams and our players at the back might have nothing to do, and therefore get an average rating. I had a check for the Granada game, which was precisely a steamrolled game, and Neymar was voted 2 and 3 plenty, despite have one of those games where he's being really wasteful.

Favoritism is also worth noting. Messi can have a mediocre game and get pushed in there a lot too. Or if you ever see on Barcastuff, he'll pretty much always be the voted the best player by a landslide even when he's not been. Most of what I'm saying now isn't about Neymar but the rating system itself.

I don't think he's been shit all the time - he was our best creative spark against Atleti first leg -he's had his moments, but even goals and assists aside (which isn't in his favor), it's been a disappointing 2016 for him so far, even before April.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
We've got the league and CDR in the bad (hopefully) and folks are saying Neymar failed us? All because we didn't win our CL tie?? Wow.

We have nothing "in the bag".

And yes Neymar failed us and himself this season, but not for reasons so simple as you're trying to make it look like :)

Neymessi

You failing to come up with one single game where he was clear MotM clearly shows how wrong we are :coffee:

wtf even is this? So If messi plays like an alien and neymar is just behind him in all those games at 2nd, will mean that neymar has been crap? Extremely stupid logic

It is you who keep repeating same shit over and over again as a true fanboy.
You cover in a rathole after he plays shit and few days after forget all about it and go on your usual bs.

Actually I have given a lot of facts and arguments,one of them being that his current form is crap but he hasn't been shit for as long as he is said to be. You aren't able to come up with anything apart from keeping assuming that he has been shit for months again and again and keeping on saying that 'parties' are the reason he sucks as if he didn't use to party when his form was good. And no I know that he playing shit now and acknowledge that but what his happening in this thread is useless scapegoating of neymar and gross exxagerration.

I had a look in the thread and it only shows the results up to January so I'll take your word on it, I don't go in that thread much and was going off what the other lad said.

Yeah too bad the other lad was actually right as even though the first post is updated till january if you browse the last few pages you will find motm rankings. I didn't invent them out of the blue.

I don't really care anymore, as far as I'm concerned he already failed us this season, I hope Chloe & SP parties were worth it.

And things like these is what I am talking about that make me puke. Failed us? Tell me him alone being shit and not the whole team being shit was the reason of us crashing out of CL? Or tell me that he had very little effect on us reaching the quarters of CL? Or that he didn't contribute much in the league with his goals etc and put us in the position that we are in? This is exactly what sums up whats wrong in this thread. We all know he is bad right now. But this scapegoating and gross exxagerration sucks. Disgrace.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Nonsense. Suarez had a bad game or two which is fine and he was the reason we were still in the game after 1st leg vs. Atleti.

Neymar generally sucks for months now. Anyone who doesn't see it is in denial.

Neymar was undoubtedly awesome in that 2-1 match against atletico. Suarez was invisible for the whole match but finished the 2 opprtunities. Neymar dribbled passed and created vision like an alien. If you think neymar played bad that match you are in denial

Last season he didn't have a bad patch ? Do you really believe that?

And are you now aknowledging that this season he's been shit for a while now ? Cause you said he was not having a bad patch this season either, only a few pages ago...

He had a breif period of bad form in jan and feb last season. And please quote me where i said he is not going through bad form right now. Time and time again I have been saying that he has been bad but not 'that bad' and not for 'that long' that people keep saying.

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

Yeah too bad the other lad was actually right as even though the first post is updated till january if you browse the last few pages you will find motm rankings. I didn't invent them out of the blue.

"Too bad..." what the fugg are you on about? :lol: I was literally using that as my point, so how is it be "too bad"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans