11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

None of Barcas big players played well in the recent games that put league in doubt and elimination from CL.

None of that is on Neymar more than any other player. He was one of the few that at least performed at some point during the CL elimination.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is getting ridiculous.

People need to find something reasonable to do instead of wasting their time in this and other threads arguing the same shit all over again, and again, and again.

Jefecito

None of Barcas big players played well in the recent games that put league in doubt and elimination from CL.

None of that is on Neymar more than any other player. He was one of the few that at least performed at some point during the CL elimination.

Nah, Neymar is the reason why Messi spent 90% of his time walking as a CM in the last month, Iniesta couldn't create shit, our defense was (is) at Segunda B level, Rakitic couldn't run like the machine he is, Suarez bottled the few interesting situations in Atletico's box in the 2nd leg, and so on.

We'll soon read that Neymar was actually involved in 9/11.

Some people would anything to keep their eyes closed about the actual level of the squad. Thank god we got kicked from UCL, another 7-0 in semifinals would have killed me.

Total-Football

I'm too lazy to read this stuff... can someone just tell me:

1. Who hate Neymar
2. Who love Neymar

that's the issue , putting emotions behind it , insult neymar to prove that messi is valuable or vice versa is just plain bumb analogy .. i personally love our players and if i see some fuck up i speak about it .. that's why i find it strange when posters take it personally whenever i criticize messi's efforts

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
You can not be in your right mind if you bash Messi supposedly because you're the only one seeing clear

AND

At the same time, say Amazing performance Neymar, best player in the world at the moment .. just doesn't add up.

You're still having trouble with distinguishing your opinion from the absolute truth.

And you are pushing your own agenda (bash Messi and Alves while Alba & Ney best in the world in their position - L O fucking L), so stop acting like you're not !

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I like Messi and Neymar but both were poor when team needed them most.

Both were as bad as each other vs Real, Ney was better over two legs vs Atletico, Messi was better in defeat to Valencia and Messi has been better in the last two games.

If people are starting to point fingers and say players let the team down with poor performances then that applies to Messi, Ney and Suarez probably more than other players in the team.

In the most important few weeks of the season those three largely went missing.

If Barca win the league by a few points every one of them will have contributed to that.

Vlom

Oh no, according to that genius Messi was shit against Valencia and Neymar was the best on the field with Alba.

Yeah, that's how delusional and fake he is while insulting everyone's judgement by constantly repeating 'I only try to leave my emotions on the side' like the rest of us are all premenstruating woman that can't think clearly.

On the rest I agree in the last month, BUT Neymar has been bad for way longer than that, he's just basically been saved by the entire team's drop in form cause you guys keep clinching to that to justify his shit level for months now.

And I'm not gonna re-list the countless "slips" related to attitude more than form, countless.

Total-Football

You can not be in your right mind if you bash Messi supposedly because you're the only one seeing clear

AND

At the same time, say Amazing performance Neymar, best player in the world at the moment .. just doesn't add up.

You're still having trouble with distinguishing your opinion from the absolute truth.

And you are pushing your own agenda (bash Messi and Alves while Alba & Ney best in the world in their position - L O fucking L), so stop acting like you're not !

you dont see me taking it to the heart dont you ? criticize Neymar all you want for i care .. i might disagree , but you wouldn't hurt my feelings over it .. that's the biggest and main diffrence between us

Vlom

You are so above us all with your emotions man, we don't deserve you :worthy:

EDIT : GRRRRR :D

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Oh no, according to that genius Messi was shit against Valencia and Neymar was the best on the field with Alba.

Yeah, that's how delusional and fake he is while insulting everyone's judgement by constantly repeating 'I only try to leave my emotions on the side' like the rest of us are all premenstruating woman that can't think clearly.

On the rest I agree in the last month, BUT Neymar has been bad for way longer than that, he's just basically been saved by the entire team's drop in form cause you guys keep clinching to that to justify his shit level for months now.

And I'm not gonna re-list the countless "slips" related to attitude more than form, countless.

Messi was better than Ney against Valencia as he made a few chances in first half and scored although he did miss a lot of chances and did little to impose himself on game as it wore on to point it almost looked like he was hiding a bit.

Ney was decent enough in first half and fucking awful on the ball in second. Alba was worse.

Ney hasnt been shit for months he has regularly been voted amongst top 3/4 performers in team in that time.

He has been shit in last few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans