11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

couldn't give less of a fuck about the dress code or lifestyle or anything about entertainers in general ( footballers - singers - actors you name it ) .. my interest ends when the players leave the pitch. i only care about performances in their respective fields, i have enough problems in my life to keep me away from worrying about how the rich folk dress. this is an opinion

Total-Football

He could learn a thing or two from ribery's performance tonight

ribery run something close to 12 km , chronic injury , never played for a year , and a 33 years old and 12 km run with non stop acceleration and speed in the left side ... this kind of shit leaves no excuse to MSN .

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
You are obsessed with the kilometers mate.

At least make some sense and compare our KMs player by player this season with last season then we could have an argument, and even then it could be explained by fatigue, except for Neymar who's 24 and partying all the time .. but hey, according to you he's the best barça player this season ... or was it Suarez ? cause you switch arguments as often as underwear (i hope).

Total-Football

You are obsessed with the kilometers mate.

At least make some sense and compare our KMs player by player this season with last season then we could have an argument, and even then it could be explained by fatigue, except for Neymar who's 24 and partying all the time .. but hey, according to you he's the best barça player this season ... or was it Suarez ? cause you switch arguments as often as underwear (i hope).

the team with the most kilometers are on their way to Milan

Vlom

the team with the most kilometers are on their way to Milan

It doesn't explain shit, we won the thing last season and pretty sure we didn't have the most KMs.

Why do all these stuburn new members that think they own the absolute truth of life always fail to make sense

Total-Football

It doesn't explain shit, we won the thing last season and pretty sure we didn't have the most KMs.

Why do all these stuburn new members that think they own the absolute truth of life always fail to make sense

i think you'r getting corny with it my freind it's not funny anymore , i say my opinion i dont say it's the truth it's you who does that .. when did i say my words are the koran or the gospel?
back to topic : last year we were physically much better than this .. that's my whole point , if we were physically as good as last year we would have had a better shot. i'm not saying we should be doing atletico's numbers , but the gap shouldnt be gigantic

Vlom

KMs are related to fatigue, which can be explained by too many games, international break, summer tournaments, etc etc .. it's pretty obvious Barça because of the quality of it's player and their importance for spain, brazil, uruguay, argentina is the one that gets hit the most.

And I'm telling you : We were NOT the team with the most KMs last season yet we won the thing convincingly, so your argument is void, find a new one :)

Total-Football

if Km's are due to fatique than the management should analyse that and see where it went wrong .. but to simply undermine the problem and treat football like it was Tennis that's my issue .. Messi looked alive at the emirates ( the way he dribbled montreal in the action where suarez hit the post ) .. if Messi was on that form (in that form he's the absolute goat ) and Neymar on his form against Real Madrid , there is no way in hell atletico could have progressed. and guess what .. the numbers say that ney run 11 km against real Madrid ( 9 vs atletico ) and messi 8.5 km against arsenal ( 7 against atletico ) .. to say those numbers are ingnificant is beyond crazy

Vlom

if Km's are due to fatique than the management should analyse that and see where it went wrong .. but to simply undermine the problem and treat football like it was Tennis that's my issue .. Messi looked alive at the emirates ( the way he dribbled montreal in the action where suarez hit the post ) .. if Messi was on that form (in that form he's the absolute goat ) and Neymar on his form against Real Madrid , there is no way in hell atletico could have progressed. and guess what .. the numbers say that ney run 11 km against real Madrid ( 9 vs atletico ) and messi 8.5 km against arsenal ( 7 against atletico ) .. to say those numbers are ingnificant is beyond crazy

If you watched Argentina games you would understand how it's possible he was tired, it was 2 must win games to qualify for WC and he's the only one able to make it happen amongst that group of potato bags they call a squad.

You're right for Neymar though, he was suspended so should be more rested but prefered to party, so he was tired too, but not for acceptable reasons :)

Total-Football

messi is human .. he gets tired apparently more often than other players .. we dont know why ( international games and numbers of games are theories we dont really know ) .. but WHEN HE'S TIRED , he doesnt contribute much considering his extraterrestrial talent , i'm not afraid to speak about it when he looks heavy , but somehow fans like yourself get offended when i say that , that's our point of divergence. now Messi the management and the physicians should look into that , and ensure that he's in best form comes the decisive period next season.

Vlom

No no, fans like myself get offended when after a game like Sporting or Betis you say he was shit and neymar was fantastic, which is absolute dogshit as reflected by everyone's opinion on the chat and MotM.

But anyways .. let us get back to Neymar ...

He doesn't snap anymore or at least I don't get it .. did he block me ? :D

KingLeo10

lol @ judging messi's energy levels after the man has had a sustained peak of 10 years and has given countless runs, goals, and assists over 650 games. he is still a human and he does age, perhaps more rapidly than others but that's because he has shone brighter than anyone else too.

Vlom

lol @ judging messi's energy levels after the man has had a sustained peak of 10 years and has given countless runs, goals, and assists over 650 games. he is still a human and he does age, perhaps more rapidly than others but that's because he has shone brighter than anyone else too.

8 or 9 accumulated months of peak time from Neymar are worth more than that bro, Messi's behaviour is unacceptable, Neymar is fantastic :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans