11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

[MENTION=19697]Vlom[/MENTION] snpachat and twitter that's not my area of expertise mate .. dont know what's that to be honest haha
[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] the reason why i'm angry with messi is .. Ronaldo has a big chance of winning the champions league this year and consequently the ballon d'or , the idea of both having the same number of champions leagues , and 5-4 ballon d'or , i mean the history will make it look like it was close , but it's not , it never was and it will never be .. that's why i'm angry , because messi should win the ballon d'or every single year .. he's nowhere the caliber of Cristiano Ronaldo .. by dropping form he allows this artificial rivalry that should have never existed

[MENTION=19697]Vlom[/MENTION] snpachat and twitter that's not my area of expertise mate .. dont know what's that to be honest haha
[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] the reason why i'm angry with messi is .. Ronaldo has a big chance of winning the champions league this year and consequently the ballon d'or , the idea of both having the same number of champions leagues , and 5-4 ballon d'or , i mean the history will make it look like it was close , but it's not , it never was and it will never be .. that's why i'm angry , because messi should win the ballon d'or every single year .. he's nowhere the caliber of Cristiano Ronaldo .. by dropping form he allows this artificial rivalry that should have never existed

Even if ronaldo won this year messi would still have more cls (2006, 2009,2011,2015) v (2008,2014,2016*) if thats what you meant.

I don't know how much balon dors/cls would factor in their legacies coming down the line anymore, maybe more for Ronaldo but it feels like Messi has kind of won everything he needs to at the club level what would've really put him over the top would have been winning the world cup but alas :(

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think even majority of Madrid fans believe Ronaldo to be better than Messi.

Surely, in 50 years or so people will count goals and forget the rest but we all know better.

Horatio

You're welcome
I don't think even majority of Madrid fans believe Ronaldo to be better than Messi.

Surely, in 50 years or so people will count goals and forget the rest but we all know better.

We have Youtube compilations that will prevent people from only looking at the goal count.
I think over time exactly the opposite will happen and people will have an easier time recognizing Messi being better than Ronaldo, simply because his videos will be much more fun to watch.

Neymessi

We have Youtube compilations that will prevent people from only looking at the goal count.
I think over time exactly the opposite will happen and people will have an easier time recognizing Messi being better than Ronaldo, simply because his videos will be much more fun to watch.

The thing is not even the best youtube compilations of messi ever give half the impression on how good messi truly is.

raskolnikov

Youtube compilations can make you look way better than you are if you are shit 90 minutes but score a goal or make a nutmeg.
For example Ronaldo is now remembered as this dinho type technicus at United who was a lot of fun combined with goals.
In reality he fcked up 10 times before making his highlight reel moment often with Ferguson and other players shaking their heads when he fsiled or of course dived. This until he focused more on scoring in 08. But thats now how it works. Revisionism caused Ronaldo to go from a very good player that left United at the time to the greatest epl player in history.
Flawed compilations add to that. Same way for example a yt compilation will make him look like juninho 2.0, of course we now better now but kids in 20 years wont.
There is much more to Messi's game which you cant grasp if you have not seen live and lived in the moment.

Lomar1o

like this goal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uTjYYLj-fo in a youtube compilation it will look like a decent goal, maybe even like a good goal, and maybe the credit will be given for scoring in the dying minutes of the first half when the score was 1-1, but no one will ever know if that goal was crucial, if the win was crucial. frankly i dont remember how important the game or the goal was for us, but i remember the emotional wave and that this goal was my fav goal, so it must've been very important. no youtube compilation will make me feel the same way as watching that game live, it was mesmerizing and powerful like a nuclear bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans