11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark1nhu

He had a good game. And had a great pass to Suarez when the score was 0:0 but Suarez totally bottled it.

Yep, it was a really good pass.

Anyway, I think he was better than previous matches, but still far from his best (and what we need from him).

His decision making was always a little bit sloppy, but his lack of confidence is really hurting him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sadly, that's everything of interest these days when it comes to Neymar. He's gone missing since winter.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
[tw]727046098515312641[/tw]

That's some super bad taste. Pogba and Beckham I can understand but the rest of them.. Well Neymar is obviously one of the "swagfag" kids so It shouldn't surprise me. I think most would go for players Xabi Alonso,Beckham and Ronaldo.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Swagfag : A kid who goes around wearing skinny jeans and snapback baseball caps hardstyle shuffling to progressive house and thinking he's Lil' Wayne.

Well I learned something today :lol:

aaron101

Pirlo says hi.

Andrea-Pirlo.jpg

J

Jamie Cal

*cares about style & fashion* 'HE MUST BE VACUOUS AND SHALLOW!!! WHAT AN AWFUL PLAYER!!!!!!!' :rolleyes:

Anyway, Marchisio >>>>>>>>>

b8ce6894795e5c3089fdbdb936445d01.jpg

:wub:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
*cares about style & fashion* 'HE MUST BE VACUOUS AND SHALLOW!!! WHAT AN AWFUL PLAYER!!!!!!!' :rolleyes:

Changing haircuts every 3 days is the definition for shallow in my book.

Doesn't say anything about his footballing skills though.

J

Jamie Cal

Changing haircuts every 3 days is the definition for shallow in my book.

Doesn't say anything about his footballing skills though.

Meh, I'm not wild on it either, but different cultures have their ways. I shrug it off easily.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Neymar style and fashion? Maybe you can call it that among 14 y.o. kids.
He looks a lot like gypsies here but that's a matter of taste anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans