11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlad

fantastic performance today.. sometimes he looks like the only player giving a fuck.. he literally sweat his b##s every match.. i will never criticize a player who deploys efforts. dispite some poor judgement infront of the goal like some of you have underlined

not really fantastic performance from him, better then vs gijon but still quite bad for his standards

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Posting shit about Messi and only praise for Neymar. Same old story with this guy after every game. Mods sure are slow lately, it's like the wild west on here these days.

Total-Football

lol, fantastic because he ran a lot?
He tried but was mediocre just like the last couple of weeks.
he tries, that matters to me most.. im usually criticizing messi for being too static but to his dense i scrutinized our players today.. and with the exception of 2 or 3 players they all played like fucking crippled turtles.. no movement at all.. this is getting embarassing..

Total-Football

Posting shit about Messi and only praise for Neymar. Same old story with this guy after every game. Mods sure are slow lately, it's like the wild west on here these days.
dont be closed minded buddy.. if everybody in this world had the same opinions the world would have been a boring place.
im what you call a negative thinking cule.. i want to talk about things that i see wrong.. i will leave the praise til we win the goddam thing

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
wow this thread?! :) Ney hasn't been fantastic since January maybe, but before that he was amazing for like 2 straight seasons. Stop hating and hope he'll get his shit together asap.

J

Jamie Cal

I thought he was way more energetic and productive today. Plenty happy with his performance.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Or you could be just trolling.

He is.

Either trolling us or trolling himself, don't know which is worse.

Pretty predictable though, Neymar fantastic, Messi shit .. yet the MotM thread AGAIN has Neymar almost nowhere and Messi on top of everyone's list.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
About Ney's perf today I found him rather lively at times, he tried some stuff, and no dribbling towards our own goal so that's cool.

But he's still very unsuccesful in everything he tries :(

Last edited:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I think that both suarez and neymar are overcomplicating things and trying to be players they aren't.
They watched barca these years playing nice tight football and now they force themselves to do 1-2's with messi all the time, once in a blue moon they will actually pull it off like that messi wondergoal against roma but most of the times they just ruin perfectly good shooting opportunities.

They should be more themselves.

Total-Football

He is.

Either trolling us or trolling himself, don't know which is worse.

Pretty predictable though, Neymar fantastic, Messi shit .. yet the MotM thread AGAIN has Neymar almost nowhere and Messi on top of everyone's list.

damn .. are you trying to get me sent off .. you on some busquests shit hahaha..

Jadentheman

I think that both suarez and neymar are overcomplicating things and trying to be players they aren't.
They watched barca these years playing nice tight football and now they force themselves to do 1-2's with messi all the time, once in a blue moon they will actually pull it off like that messi wondergoal against roma but most of the times they just ruin perfectly good shooting opportunities.

They should be more themselves.

No idea why they do that like they seem like their constricted in their play yet fiv eminutes later do some selfish things that go nowhere. Idk the Barca effect :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans