11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alik

Don't think he had a particularly good game. His dribbling is off and he didn't really have any shots on goal or key passes.

barcanuck

He's a key part of the attack, he gets the ball almost as much as Messi and yes he's not as amazing as Leo with his passing but he's the best LW in the world. Wouldn't want anybody else playing our LW for us.

J

Jamie Cal

Had me frustrated with the one ball he came in off the left and we had space out right for Messi(?) to run into and Neymar hits it at the only defender instead of lifting it over him into all the space. I find that to be the case with his diagonals quite a bit, need to improve end product.

Still, think he played pretty well, especially first half.

Total-Football

Had me frustrated with the one ball he came in off the left and we had space out right for Messi(?) to run into and Neymar hits it at the only defender instead of lifting it over him into all the space. I find that to be the case with his diagonals quite a bit, need to improve end product.

Still, think he played pretty well, especially first half.

neymar has lot of areas to improve his game , passing is definitely one of them especially.. also the shooting , his shot is weak that's why he doesnt get the numbers he deserves, which is a shame because he does deploy efforts and is remarkable with his dribbling, pace , ball control

Kuchi

First half showed promise, caused some chaos with his dribbles, looked in the right mindset for the game.

Hope he gets rolling for Seville.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'd say his first half was the best i've seen from him in a while now, and he's been practicing some new dribbles !

Still some very frustrating situations though, especially his passing as others have pointed out, but he gets a honorary mention from me :)

JamDav1982

He looked fresher as did Messi and Suarez.

The three of them have to accept more rest next season as they were so heavy legged when team needed them most.

Vlom

220M ? That's what he wants not what the club wants... pretty sure the club wants $1B.

It would be a complete joke if they triple his wage and only get him to accept a 30M bump on his actual buy out.

Messi983

Buyout really isn't that important. Until he's happy here, he'll stay even if his clause would be 1€, when he won't be anymore, not even 1B clause will keep him here. At least it wouldn't make any sense to keep him against his own will. If/when he starts to get unhappy or wants out we'll sell him for less than 220M anyway. (Transfer fees will eventualy go up with more rich clubs on the market but I think we are still probably around 10 years away before some club will actually pay more than 200M for a player). Could be for around half of that, but still a world record transfer fee at that time.

Vlom

Not really no, buyout fee and the fact that a number of clubs today feel they can pay it is the reason why he has the club by the balls, and he played this card already wich shows he won't play "clean" in this regard to get the wages he wants, no biggie as all players do this ... BUT, giving him the wages AND at the same time keeping the clubs balls in his hands would be the stupidest thing this board would do to date.

Buy out fee should be multiplied at least by the multiplier his wages will get, simple as that; adding 30M would be a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans