11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

bullshit.. if you gonna come with some bs like at least be creative enough and come with some plausible story.. mascherano would never start shit like that

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What shit? Story is plausible as it gets.
It fits perfectly the scenario (Atletico fiasco by Neymar, Messi too btw.) and Mascherano's character as leader.

Total-Football

It fits perfectly the scenario (Atletico fiasco by Neymar, Messi too btw.) and Mascherano's character as leader.

indeed a great leader.. and a peace maker too, masche wont go out guns blazing like that after the match. especially that everyone was shit including the defence. the press are kicking us because we re down. sat we gonna wrap this shit and these reports are going to be put to sleep

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
indeed a great leader.. and a peace maker too, masche wont go out guns blazing like that after the match. especially that everyone was shit including the defence. the press are kicking us because we re down. sat we gonna wrap this shit and these reports are going to be put to sleep

It seems to me that you don't know Masch well enough, if there's someone who will go guns blazing (in a good way) after a match, that's him...

F

Flavia

As plausible as the story saying Enrique checked with the captains before letting Neymar travel, which Masch himself denied later. I don't doubt Masch may have told him and other players worse things sometimes, but don't believe those media claims one bit. One thing they always want to do is to disrupt the team. Dressing room leaks means a mole, which would be really bad.

Neymessi

Masch is a defender not a coach. Even if ney looked selfish masche is a defender not a forward who knows how forwards in barca exactly play. Forwards need to take a lot of risky decisions many times which could later on look like selfish and masche can never know enough to advise how neymar to play. He could have given ney some inspirational talks but no way is he going to him and tell him bluntly to not be 'selfish'.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Masch is a defender not a coach. Even if ney looked selfish masche is a defender not a forward who knows how forwards in barca exactly play. Forwards need to take a lot of risky decisions many times which could later on look like selfish and masche can never know enough to advise how neymar to play. He could have given ney some inspirational talks but no way is he going to him and tell him bluntly to not be 'selfish'.

You show little understanding at Mascherano. Mascherano is closest thing to coach among players than anyone. If you followed team closely you'd see it is through Mascherano Lucho constantly gives directions, it is also Mascherano who rallies the team at times and gives pep talk.

Saying casually that he is not a coach is stating the obvious technicality but also very ignorant at the same time and not helping your argument in any way.

BBZ8800

bullshit.. if you gonna come with some bs like at least be creative enough and come with some plausible story.. mascherano would never start shit like that

Theoretically, if someone from our team plays like a shit, you think there are 0% chances that some other player (who actually cares) would say: "stop playing like a shit"?

Wow.

Because Neymar is 6 years old, and he will cry if he plays like a shit, and if we lose a game because he played like a shit (and if someone says that at loud)?
So, it is better to be cautious about his emotions?

Because again, he is 6.
We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, especially 6 years old boy's.

Wow again.

Neeraj

I don't really care about his buyout clause, doesn't really mean much IMO. Keep it at whatever amount you want, but don't play the "Will he/won't he?" game with the fans, every few months. There's a reason why you get a feeling of uncertainty with some players and you don't with others - it's a lot of the things they say and do.

My biggest concern with Neymar is that he still seems very immature. When things are going good, it's all fine, but when things are not going his/the team's way, he is a bit petulant on the field. Will he stick around when the team is having a bad season, or when he comes under heavy criticism for having a bad season? Doesn't look like it, but we shall see.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
On a serious note, what's your view as someone who doesn't support Barca on this?

Ok,completely serious. I think Neymar is similar to Ronaldo in many aspects. He loves attention more than anything else. You can see that on social media,they'll constantly take pictures and gloat in the attention. But what makes Neymar even more repulsing to me that he isn't the same as Ronaldo,Beckham etc. Those players gloated in the attention but they were classy. Dress up classy you know,look good,it's fine. Neymar reminds of Justin Bieber. The classic swagfag fuckboy.
He likes to dive,likes to exaggerate,he thinks he's better than the rest. He's basically the CR7 of Barcelona. Except Neymar didn't prove nor reach the level that Cristiano did. He had a great half year of playing time and everyone was thinking that he's MEssi + CR7 combined. I believe those stories that Neymar is jealous of the Messi + Suarez friendship.
He's making a joke out of Barcelona. Barcelona's moto is Més que un club. That's a joke now,the only thing that's more/bigger than the club is Neymar. He actually has the balls to make such ridiculous demands and basically blackmail the club. Your transfer fee was like 90 M dude, Barca had to pay your greedy-ass father so much money. Presidents had to be sacked,people paying punishments and going to jail and what do you do? -Hey,I'm Neymar. I had like 6 months at most at top level,I didn't even prove I can consistently play at world-class level. I'm going to milk you dry in your time of crisis. I'm going to be so greedy that I'll demand wages that are just a bit below Messi,even tho Messi is a club legend,one of the best players of all time who just like Ronaldo has been world-class for an insane amount of time. I'm going to get wages so much bigger than Suarez's even tho he's giving it all,being a beast and running and dying for the shirt. Meanwhile I'll bang some Brazilian big bootys and in general continue to be the classic teen from this generation, a fuckboy swagfag. I'll probably turn out to be Ronaldinho in a few years because I just don't have the mental edge like Messi or Ronaldo do.-
I'd honestly sell him. People here are insane. 190 M + taxes is twice the world transfer record. Ship him off to PSG or Man. Utd. Renew Suarez and Messi and ensure that they finish the career at Barca. Get some steel in the middlefield with 100 M Pogba,he'll bring the energy and he can feed Messi and Suarez. It's a transition year but what can you do. Get a CB and some bench power.Mustafi seems like a good buy. You have first refusal or whatever on Gabigol,use it. Get some talent like Tielemans,Embolo,Bazoer or soemthing. Follow and copy Atletico's,Bayern's and Dortmund's scouts and targets. Go shop from the Bundesliga,they have great talent for decent price.

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

Whether Masche would be theoretically right or wrong to say any of that is irrelevant.

Important to remember that tweet is full to the brim with hearsay. Not to mention it's a full month later, why would it only come out now? It's so easy to manufacture shit like that, there's really nothing to being one of these pseudo in-the-know guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans