11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

morocco's ex king once said : "the only credible content in newspapers are the price and the date ".. i dont f*** with the guy but hes got a point

gasgas

Ok,completely serious. I think Neymar is similar to Ronaldo in many aspects. He loves attention more than anything else. You can see that on social media,they'll constantly take pictures and gloat in the attention. But what makes Neymar even more repulsing to me that he isn't the same as Ronaldo,Beckham etc. Those players gloated in the attention but they were classy. Dress up classy you know,look good,it's fine. Neymar reminds of Justin Bieber. The classic swagfag fuckboy.
He likes to dive,likes to exaggerate,he thinks he's better than the rest. He's basically the CR7 of Barcelona. Except Neymar didn't prove nor reach the level that Cristiano did. He had a great half year of playing time and everyone was thinking that he's MEssi + CR7 combined. I believe those stories that Neymar is jealous of the Messi + Suarez friendship.
He's making a joke out of Barcelona. Barcelona's moto is Més que un club. That's a joke now,the only thing that's more/bigger than the club is Neymar. He actually has the balls to make such ridiculous demands and basically blackmail the club. Your transfer fee was like 90 M dude, Barca had to pay your greedy-ass father so much money. Presidents had to be sacked,people paying punishments and going to jail and what do you do? -Hey,I'm Neymar. I had like 6 months at most at top level,I didn't even prove I can consistently play at world-class level. I'm going to milk you dry in your time of crisis. I'm going to be so greedy that I'll demand wages that are just a bit below Messi,even tho Messi is a club legend,one of the best players of all time who just like Ronaldo has been world-class for an insane amount of time. I'm going to get wages so much bigger than Suarez's even tho he's giving it all,being a beast and running and dying for the shirt. Meanwhile I'll bang some Brazilian big bootys and in general continue to be the classic teen from this generation, a fuckboy swagfag. I'll probably turn out to be Ronaldinho in a few years because I just don't have the mental edge like Messi or Ronaldo do.-
I'd honestly sell him. People here are insane. 190 M + taxes is twice the world transfer record. Ship him off to PSG or Man. Utd. Renew Suarez and Messi and ensure that they finish the career at Barca. Get some steel in the middlefield with 100 M Pogba,he'll bring the energy and he can feed Messi and Suarez. It's a transition year but what can you do. Get a CB and some bench power.Mustafi seems like a good buy. You have first refusal or whatever on Gabigol,use it. Get some talent like Tielemans,Embolo,Bazoer or soemthing. Follow and copy Atletico's,Bayern's and Dortmund's scouts and targets. Go shop from the Bundesliga,they have great talent for decent price.
Wow
My goodness
I just cant......can......
I don't....
What the heck....
Um......
Nevermind

Jefecito

Ok,completely serious. I think Neymar is similar to Ronaldo in many aspects. He loves attention more than anything else. You can see that on social media,they'll constantly take pictures and gloat in the attention. But what makes Neymar even more repulsing to me that he isn't the same as Ronaldo,Beckham etc. Those players gloated in the attention but they were classy. Dress up classy you know,look good,it's fine. Neymar reminds of Justin Bieber. The classic swagfag fuckboy.
He likes to dive,likes to exaggerate,he thinks he's better than the rest. He's basically the CR7 of Barcelona. Except Neymar didn't prove nor reach the level that Cristiano did. He had a great half year of playing time and everyone was thinking that he's MEssi + CR7 combined. I believe those stories that Neymar is jealous of the Messi + Suarez friendship.
He's making a joke out of Barcelona. Barcelona's moto is Més que un club. That's a joke now,the only thing that's more/bigger than the club is Neymar. He actually has the balls to make such ridiculous demands and basically blackmail the club. Your transfer fee was like 90 M dude, Barca had to pay your greedy-ass father so much money. Presidents had to be sacked,people paying punishments and going to jail and what do you do? -Hey,I'm Neymar. I had like 6 months at most at top level,I didn't even prove I can consistently play at world-class level. I'm going to milk you dry in your time of crisis. I'm going to be so greedy that I'll demand wages that are just a bit below Messi,even tho Messi is a club legend,one of the best players of all time who just like Ronaldo has been world-class for an insane amount of time. I'm going to get wages so much bigger than Suarez's even tho he's giving it all,being a beast and running and dying for the shirt. Meanwhile I'll bang some Brazilian big bootys and in general continue to be the classic teen from this generation, a fuckboy swagfag. I'll probably turn out to be Ronaldinho in a few years because I just don't have the mental edge like Messi or Ronaldo do.-
I'd honestly sell him. People here are insane. 190 M + taxes is twice the world transfer record. Ship him off to PSG or Man. Utd. Renew Suarez and Messi and ensure that they finish the career at Barca. Get some steel in the middlefield with 100 M Pogba,he'll bring the energy and he can feed Messi and Suarez. It's a transition year but what can you do. Get a CB and some bench power.Mustafi seems like a good buy. You have first refusal or whatever on Gabigol,use it. Get some talent like Tielemans,Embolo,Bazoer or soemthing. Follow and copy Atletico's,Bayern's and Dortmund's scouts and targets. Go shop from the Bundesliga,they have great talent for decent price.

the most worrying part is the "completely serious" :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

DennyCrane

This is gold. Bolded part is worthy of a medal.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

I really don't want to believe things are so bad but that's certainly one way to look at it.
I definitely agree with you that he is more like Ronaldo in attention seeking but without his quality and that he doesn't deserve to be paid as much as it's rumored. On his father and and Rosell everything was said already and noone will disagree. General feeling is that club bent over for his dad in 2013 and is bending over now.

J

Jamie Cal

"He likes to dive,likes to exaggerate,he thinks he's better than the rest." - the most fouled player in La Liga last season. Teams systematically kick him, get in his ear, he says something back and automatically that qualifies as 'thinking he's better than everyone else'? For those defenders it's part of the game, for Neymar it's arrogance? Bullshit.

"Neymar didn't prove nor reach the level that Cristiano did." - as if it's a finalized statement. As if he hasn't already done some fantastic things in his career. Only player ever to score in every round of the CL from the quarters on in one year.

"he had a great half a year" - a half a year when he was needed the most and could end up being vital to win a double. And he's 24, this should the contract of his career.

He hasn't pulled half the shit Cristiano has on the pitch of off it, just look at all the pathetic elbows Ronaldo has thrown in the last year ALONE. Ronaldo has been endlessly more petty than Neymar, need I post the gif of him dusting off the badge after a disgraceful red card?

People have completely overblown how big of a deal it is that he has a social life too. He's seen out and people make out he's being doing coke all night.

Should just stopped reading at "swagfag fuckboy.", for a post that's about critiquing Neymar's immaturity, that is much cheaper than anything Neymar does.

BBZ8800

You are right, imo.

But there is no way Barca will sell Neymar, since he is Rossell's legacy.
Imo, there are bigger chances that we will sell Messi or Suarez (which will never happen) than that we will sell Neymar.
Neymar can get sold:
1. only if we had a "normal" board, and not these frauds
2. if Rossell ends in jail, sacked, whatever
3. or, if Neymar will continue his bad form and off-field show for 2 more years and if we will lose more trophies in that time because of him

Only then, there will be tiny chances that the board will sell their legacy-signing, their "gift" to all of us :shakeshead:

If Neymar will continue to play this poorly, I just hope that MS alone (without N) will somehow be able to bring some trophies in the next 2 years.
About Ney's new wages, that will 100% happen.
He is our "legacy" (or, Rosell's legacy).
He will go all in with Neymar (as always) and he will do everything for him and blindly hope that Neyboy will return to a form (and stay there for years).

Neymar in Rossell's eyes is really more than a club.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

He didn't have a shitty season he was probably Barcas best player in first half.

Some poor form on more recent months though and he like Messi and Suarez needs to accept less game time.

Let's see in future if BBZ etc are right to sell him now for 190m euros.

Already blaming him for any future trophies not won...He is one of a team.

Jefecito

You are right, imo.

But there is no way Barca will sell Neymar, since he is Rossell's legacy.
Imo, there are bigger chances that we will sell Messi or Suarez (which will never happen) than that we will sell Neymar.
Neymar can get sold:
1. only if we had a "normal" board, and not these frauds
2. if Rossell ends in jail, sacked, whatever
3. or, if Neymar will continue his bad form and off-field show for 2 more years and if we will lose more trophies in that time because of him

Only then, there will be tiny chances that the board will sell their legacy-signing, their "gift" to all of us :shakeshead:

If Neymar will continue to play this poorly, I just hope that MS alone (without N) will somehow be able to bring some trophies in the next 2 years.
About Ney's new wages, that will 100% happen.
He is our "legacy" (or, Rosell's legacy).
He will go all in with Neymar (as always) and he will do everything for him and blindly hope that Neyboy will return to a form (and stay there for years).

Neymar in Rossell's eyes is really more than a club.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sandro+rosell

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=josep+maria+bartomeu

This should be a good start. :neymar:

dakt

Neymar's only fault is that he's young, foolish and obviously his dad is not a role model, so he can hardly pickup good directions, guidelines.
What can easily happen is that he'll have "another" bad season at Barca and maybe then the blind folds of many of his followers will fall off. And I say followers, not Barca supporters, since many of them wouldn't have anything against selling Iniesta (club legend, God of football compared to Neymar), but when Neyboy is in question, priceless tags only no matter what, for some he's comparable to Messi or even better....but I don't mind, they will leave once Ney is gone.

With that said, I wouldn't mind at all to be dead wrong about this and that we get shiny star next season, but I doubt it.

Last edited:

Neymessi

You show little understanding at Mascherano. Mascherano is closest thing to coach among players than anyone. If you followed team closely you'd see it is through Mascherano Lucho constantly gives directions, it is also Mascherano who rallies the team at times and gives pep talk.

Saying casually that he is not a coach is stating the obvious technicality but also very ignorant at the same time and not helping your argument in any way.

I know enough about masche thank you. Sorry to break it to you but its you who is ignorant and doesn't know how football works. Masche would be the leader on the pitch but he is still no coach. The best he can do is fire words of motivation be it us winning or us losing. He cannot tell any player how he should play. Imagine suarez telling mats how to save properly. Masche is a defender and he cannot tell our forward line when to dribble,when to shoot,when to be selfish. Only the coach can. And saying that he came up to neymar telling him to stop being selfish directly is too rude. Only lucho has the right to do that and even then it would sound a little arrogant.

Masche would have probably talked to him normally but the media maybe exxaggerrated it. No way masche would have gone to him and told him to stop being selfish you are hurting the team.

Neymessi

Widely considered by the majority as the future of football, Showed his worth for 2 seasons playing a major part in our treble,only player in the world who could and actually did not feel us miss messi,did really well the whole season and he will again be a big reason for this historical season if we win the double.

And people want him sold because of a little period of off form and because he likes to have a social life.

Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans