Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

p01cat-1465940718838.jpg

Ney will renew soon.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Tata the psyhcic:

Tata Martino (coach ARG): "Neymar will win the Ballon d'Or sooner or later, it's just a matter of time." [njr]

BBZ8800

Neymar creating controversies again:

From other sites:
"After receiving a backlash for an explicit Instagram post he made after Brazil's Copa America elimination, Barcelona's Neymar has apologized.

Neymar has apologized for an Instagram post that caused controversy following Brazil's Copa America exit at the hands of Peru.

Following his country's 1-0 defeat on Sunday night, the Barcelona attacker posted a picture to his 51 million followers.

The caption spoke of his pride to wear the Brazil shirt, and said that, after this disappointment, "a lot of a****** will appear to talk s***".

Now, again on Instagram, the 24-year-old has issued an apology for the language he used in his previous message.

"Five minutes in Brazil was enough to realize that my rant on Instagram has had a negative impact," Neymar wrote.

"What I have heard from people who met me at the airport was that I 'overdid' it. I admit: Yes, I overdid it. To apologize to all who were offended is the least I can do.

"I wrote it after the result of Brazil against Peru, and I was very upset with the elimination and disgusted with the words I heard and read aimed at those players - after all, I am part of that group."

The Brazil captain was not in the squad for the tournament as he chose instead to focus on the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. And he acknowledged that competition as he closed his post.

"Now I must apologize and move on, enjoy the rest of my vacation and begin preparation for the Olympics," he added. "That is our goal now."

Plus:
http://www.espnfc.com/brazil/story/2893701/neymar-apologises-for-cursing-at-brazil-detractors-on-instagram

Some comments (it seems that other football fans are also starting to question his professionalism and leadership ability):
1. The thing with Neymar is that he's seen as the leader, the talisman of Brazil. Even if he's not there, he should be an ambassador. Imagine his team struggling and he's not posting videos or pics inspiring them and riling them to lift their game. Instead, he's off with Beiber and Hollywood celebs. Sorry but from his gameplay, as talented as he is, just like CR7, they're very much into the glam and superficial aspect -- which is why they'll never be true leaders. I find it so ironic he's now trying to lift his country AFTER they're out but during the tournament, he's partying life away. True leaders stay with the team, the ideal, the institution. No matter where they are.

2. I agree. Neymar certainly isnt ready nor fit for a leadership role. He may never be ready for it unless he stops being playful and starts getting serious. He's been told off by a couple of captains already (i.e Xavi/Mascherano) back at the club due to his antics. He's got talent for days but I fear he may end up as the next Ronaldinho in the future.

3. Neymar should be expelled from the national team. His heart was, is and will never be with his country. All he wants is the spotlight only.

He is really getting a lot of haters lately in all parts of the world...

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently it is relevant as he realized quick enough he needed to apologise.
And it's because of those "assholes" be gets to earn millions and pretend he's a rock star on tour.

F

Flavia

Apparently it is relevant as he realized quick enough he needed to apologise.
And it's because of those "assholes" be gets to earn millions and pretend he's a rock star on tour.

He apologized because he was criticized by the Brazil press, the "assholes" from his post, when he tried to defend the nt players attacked by them here. They surely aren't the reason he earn millions. But he always had haters from all over the world, and the hong kong guy is a cr fan. So no, it's not relevant. Random internet commentators in espn and other sites also call Messi a fraud, or worse. It's really nonsense to select a few to try to make a point.

BBZ8800

He apologized because he was criticized by the Brazil press, the "assholes" from his post, when he tried to defend the nt players attacked by them here. They surely aren't the reason he earn millions. But he always had haters from all over the world, and the hong kong guy is a cr fan. So no, it's not relevant. Random internet commentators in espn and other sites also call Messi a fraud, or worse. It's really nonsense to select a few to try to make a point.

Messi is a fraud, and Neymar makes problems on every step.
He is the only Barca player who get kicks from all opponents all the time, and who has the highest amount of haters among Barca's players from Barca's fans.

Of course that Cr7's fans will talk shit about Messi, and that Messi's fans will talk shit about Cr7.

But then, even in the opponent's team, there are idiots like Cr7 or Pepe, and there are ok guys like Casillas, for example.
Also, in our team there are idiots who will get tons of hate from both opponent's fans and from our fans.
And then there are guys like Xavi or Puyol.
Which neutral fans hate or talk trash/bad about Xavi or Puyol, if you get my point?

I don't know how it is in your country, but when I talk with my friends who are neutral football fans (not Barca/Real fans), majority of them will say that Cr7 is an idiot with his antics, but Neymar is approaching his level in the last few years, very fast.
People will say that he is an awesome footballer, but his personality and antics are another thing.

Also, when I talk to neutrals, majority of people are admiring guys like Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol and there isn't a single bad word for them.

I mean, again, CR7 is an idiot and Pepe is an absolute idiot.
Imagine that for some reason they play for our team.
I can imagine how this forum would defend them, lol.
Cr7 is so passionate and he has a winning mentality, this is why he loses nerves and says stupid things sometimes.
He is a true winner, the biggest professional in the world. He is such an athlete, such a sportsmen, he just cares too much about football and winning and this is why he makes mistakes with comments sometimes.
If Pepe was our guy, we would probably say that he plays dirty sometimes, but that he does those things for our team, he never intentionally tries to injure an opponent. He is just a passionate guy who is giving 120% on each match and then he sometimes commits a foul...

It is very funny, imo.
When Real's players do some idiotisms, we all laugh and write 10s of posts about that.
When our players do similar crap, we have 100s of excuses for them.
"We are saints, our players are saints. We are good guys, Real are bad guys." more or less...

Crazy stuff...

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Messi is a fraud, and Neymar makes problems on every step.
He is the only Barca player who get kicks from all opponents all the time, and who has the highest amount of haters among Barca's players from Barca's fans.

Of course that Cr7's fans will talk shit about Messi, and that Messi's fans will talk shit about Cr7.

But then, even in the opponent's team, there are idiots like Cr7 or Pepe, and there are ok guys like Casillas, for example.
Also, in our team there are idiots who will get tons of hate from both opponent's fans and from our fans.
And then there are guys like Xavi or Puyol.
Which neutral fans hate or talk trash/bad about Xavi or Puyol, if you get my point?

I don't know how it is in your country, but when I talk with my friends who are neutral football fans (not Barca/Real fans), majority of them will say that Cr7 is an idiot with his antics, but Neymar is approaching his level in the last few years, very fast.
People will say that he is an awesome footballer, but his personality and antics are another thing.

Also, when I talk to neutrals, majority of people are admiring guys like Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol and there isn't a single bad word for them.

I mean, again, CR7 is an idiot and Pepe is an absolute idiot.
Imagine that for some reason they play for our team.
I can imagine how this forum would defend them, lol.
Cr7 is so passionate and he has a winning mentality, this is why he loses nerves and says stupid things sometimes.
He is a true winner, the biggest professional in the world. He is such an athlete, such a sportsmen, he just cares too much about football and winning and this is why he makes mistakes with comments sometimes.
If Pepe was our guy, we would probably say that he plays dirty sometimes, but that he does those things for our team, he never intentionally tries to injure an opponent. He is just a passionate guy who is giving 120% on each match and then he sometimes commits a foul...

It is very funny, imo.
When Real's players do some idiotisms, we all laugh and write 10s of posts about that.
When our players do similar crap, we have 100s of excuses for them.
"We are saints, our players are saints. We are good guys, Real are bad guys." more or less...

Crazy stuff...
There are no neutral fans here. Neymar played for santos, and pissed off sao paulo, corinthians, palmeiras, flamengo, vasco and other teams a lot, like he does to the other fans in spain. So whoever hated him back then, still hate him now.
Point was you bringing a random hong kong cr fan opinion about Neymar, as if it matters. It doesn't. People all over the world hate Barça and our players because this is the most successful team for the past decade. That's why many call Messi a fraud, and now Neymar is on the list too. He's popular, and bound to have haters and fans. He does even among Barça fans.

But Neymar's post about the nt wasn't bad. Not to me. He defended the players, that were attacked by the press for the poor copa. And the fault for Brazil's nt demise isn't theirs. It's cbf's, the coaches they named, and a good part is on the media too. Some of them were praising dunga lately. It's a fickle bunch, always trying to find scapegoats, bar a few good journalists.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
As he desperately acts cool and wannabe gangsta so he betrays himself and his hate with those comments. I can only imagine what he privately thinks of fans.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Some fans want Neymar to be expelled from the NT. OMG, I can understand people who want him sold by barca some objective opinions. But this is just beyond insanity, he is their only hope for any kind of success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans