11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace

Neymar says he's still 24 years old boy, being that it's father. It's time for him to be mature enough to answer for his actions.

In the field he's very good, but he have to work your nervous that only hurts it and the Club/brazilian selection.

The one game in which he insult the Jordi Alba was something regrettable. If it does so in a club where you have guys like Mascherano, Iniesta, etc. .. imagine in the brazilian selection that does not have a leader. I hope the Tite work that with him, because he's a terrible loser.

barcafan161

When he's on 15 mill a year he damn sure needs to make sure his level remains high as going out will be seen as why his performance drops.

FC B

Neymar says he's still 24 years old boy, being that it's father. It's time for him to be mature enough to answer for his actions.

In the field he's very good, but he have to work your nervous that only hurts it and the Club/brazilian selection.

The one game in which he insult the Jordi Alba was something regrettable. If it does so in a club where you have guys like Mascherano, Iniesta, etc. .. imagine in the brazilian selection that does not have a leader. I hope the Tite work that with him, because he's a terrible loser.

I remember the moment but precisely what he shouted at Alba?
Ah, so when a player loses form, it's because of too much partying? Gotcha!

No, it's obviously more likely because of being way too professional when off the pitch, ofc !
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that nightime partying doesn't help pro athletes.

Obviously it still does take too much for some...

Last edited:

FC B

That's some serious shit to spit on Alba for nothing...He clearly thinks too highly of himself despite playing like dog shit for most of 2016... no Barca player should speak like this to a teammate, especially during an official match...

CatalinR10

That's some serious shit to spit on Alba for nothing...He clearly thinks too highly of himself despite playing like dog shit for most of 2016... no Barca player should speak like this to a teammate, especially during an official match...

+1

also , remember that time he played poker ? What an idiot

CatalinR10

:lol:
Fucking hell, this thread.

I saw u posted a pic with yourself in the member's pic thread but I believe u used highly editing devices to makes yourself look more old in order to have valid opinions about Neymar.

After some detective work i realised you have ,,kid" in your username. Sorry , you're not fooling me.

Trickykid

I saw u posted a pic with yourself in the member's pic thread but I believe u used highly editing devices to makes yourself look more old in order to have valid opinions about Neymar.

After some detective work i realised you have ,,kid" in your username. Sorry , you're not fooling me.

Busted :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans