11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

[tw]758010011905916932[/tw]

[tw]758010352391127040[/tw]

The person(people) who run this account are salty as hell about these comments. :lol:
Neney fanboys really want to see him take away the crown from Messi lol they should chill though it will be Neymars turn soon. One guy in there even brought Hazard and haha

xXKonan

Neney fanboys really want to see him take away the crown from Messi lol they should chill though it will be Neymars turn soon. One guy in there even brought Hazard and haha
The guy who runs that account is so thinned skinned it's hilarious.

Dude has been blocking the shit out of people who disagreed with his opinions on calling Neymar, Messi's water boy. :lol:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
The guy who runs that account is so thinned skinned it's hilarious.

Dude has been blocking the shit out of people who disagreed with his opinions on calling Neymar, Messi's water boy. :lol:

He really got something against Neymar. Remember him comparing Gabriel Jesus with him a couple of weeks ago just to take it even further in the comments. Apparently, he is better than Neymar too.

[tw]749208754621521920[/tw]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If you guys want to follow any Brazilian guy on twitter that actually knows Brazilian football, but also is professional then this is the guy; https://twitter.com/Cynegeticus

Asked the guy plenty of questions and he always replies in a respectable manner and is ready to discuss.

Fuck the other retards.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He sounded brazen as if he was addicted to partying.
Last thing fans want to see is their hero acting like that after disappointments on the pitch.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He sounded brazen as if he was addicted to partying.
Last thing fans want to see is their hero acting like that after disappointments on the pitch.

The way it came off for me as well. Many of us have touched on this concern before and the history of Brasilian players partying their careers away is well known, especially among the blaugrana faithful.

He doesn't need to be a choir boy but would love to see a committed player, especially in the 2nd half of a season

Total-Football

The way i see it you cules are so emotionally attached to messi that you became obsessed with neymar and throw on him the team s fuck ups.. what second season he needs to improve ? His led counter attack in the imirates was the breakthrougg of the tie.. that was the second part of the season.. and excuse the term . But corny is how i describe people who threw shots at him based on hypothetical shit.. brazilians are party boys.. you are brazilian so you are going to be shit lmfao.. didnt know we you folks forsee the futur and attack a player based on this vision lol...
Messi was the worst player in the pitch in the calderon followed by alves and stegen could have done a lot better in the opening goal.. suarez did nothing at al.. neymar was bad.. doubt as bad as the ones i mentioned.. i know your comback this is a neymar thread , i had to put things in perspective. I would never tolerate exonerating players from critics based on the present and critic a player based on a hypothetical futuristic theory.. a theory that is the epitome of stereotyping based on nationality

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nonsense, plenty of Brasilian players past & present that did not suffer from this sort of criticism because they knew what was expected of them on/off the pitch & delivered - ultimate professionals like Dani.

Neymar needs to learn that from his teammates since none of them can cite partying as a potential conflict in their play

Total-Football

I dont care how many instagrams he posts. what i see in the pitch: neymar is one the best shaped players.. a guy who doesn t take care of his body and a party boy can never have the accceleration speed stamina neymar have .. until he become slow (ronaldinho post 2007 ) then you can pull the trigger.. now like i have said this is skapegoating. Nothing less

Trickykid

Hi guys. We have one the best and most entertaining players in the world on our team, but let's go completely against the grain, put on our best footy hipster mustache and needlessly bash the guy solely based on conjecture. That'll be good ol' fun!

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yes, Neymar's energy doesn't end. Probably the most energetic player in our team at the 90th minute mark.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans