11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

This!

Barca's management is unfortunately way too incompetent for such a must do manouver.

CBF would never do that. They already didn't call him for copa america, and brazil's position in the wc qualifiers is bad, they're 6th. Only 4 qualify, and the 5th play the play-off against one team from oceania. Meaning brazil would be out of the wc, right now. Matches are against ecuador and colombia, both are in front of brazil now.

Pablo Escobar

There's 3 games, one away in Ecuador and two "at home" up in Manaus and Natal, at least if had two games in Rio it was acceptable, but 270 minutes in 3 distant cities is overkill.

There are 18 match days, only 6 have been played, he could've skipped these 3 as there is no rush.

FC B

CBF would never do that. They already didn't call him for copa america, and brazil's position in the wc qualifiers is bad, they're 6th. Only 4 qualify, and the 5th play the play-off against one team from oceania. Meaning brazil would be out of the wc, right now. Matches are against ecuador and colombia, both are in front of brazil now.

I understand your arguments but I still find this situation unacceptable for a club like Barca which needs one of its best players and also pays him like a king.

F

Flavia

There's 3 games, one away in Ecuador and two "at home" up in Manaus and Natal, at least if had two games in Rio it was acceptable, but 270 minutes in 3 distant cities is overkill.

There are 18 match days, only 6 have been played, he could've skipped these 3 as there is no rush.

It's 2 matches, not 3. And ofc there's rush. Brazil is 6th, and play against 2 direct competitors.

I understand your arguments but I still find this situation unacceptable for a club like Barca which needs one of its best players and also pays him like a king.

Tell me when did Barça stop a player from nt duty, if not for injury. It never happens.

Pablo Escobar

It's 2 matches, not 3. And ofc there's rush. Brazil is 6th, and play against 2 direct competitors.

Then it's 1 away and 1 at home, not 2 at home, and in October another 2 in Natal and Caracas, considering he played at the Olympics = overkill.

12 games to go, enough for them to figure things out and eventually play against Fiji or New Zealand with their U19 team and qualify.

Should be back after max 5 days of rest, afaik the deal was 5 days after Olympics he should be back, now they changed it an extra 2 weeks?

F

Flavia

Then it's 1 away and 1 at home, not 2 at home, and in October another 2 in Natal and Caracas, considering he played at the Olympics = overkill.

12 games to go, enough for them to figure things out and eventually play against Fiji or New Zealand with their U19 team and qualify.

Should be back after max 5 days of rest, afaik the deal was 5 days after Olympics he should be back, now they changed it an extra 2 weeks?

He has a knock on his ankle too. He wouldn't be able to play, so it's best he doesn't cross the atlantic 3x in 2 weeks. And the 1st nt match is already next week, he won't have 2 weeks of rest.

FC B

Tell me when did Barça stop a player from nt duty, if not for injury. It never happens.

Well, when you're about to let one of your key players free from club duty since may till september it's definitely the right time you'd asks some questions about your policies..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barça can't stop him from playing for Brazil in the qualifiers.

And there's no point in him returning all the way from Brazil to fly back again after a few days again.

And Lucho valuing fitness so much, probably thought it was the best option. He's in good shape and won't need any pre-season when he's back in Barcelona. He's already had that with Brazil.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Amount of times the club bent over for Neymar family... :facepalm: Even when he returns he'll be in bad shape to start a match.

Could be a blessing in disguise for the club though. So far we haven't missed him at all and longer he is away backups will have a good run.

F

Flavia

Well, when you're about to let one of your key players free from club duty since may till september it's definitely the right time you'd asks some questions about your policies..
He's injured. Wouldn't play against athletic anyway, so why make him cross the Atlantic 3x? If there wasn't a Fifa break, he'd be flying back to bcn this week.

I

instinct

He's injured. Wouldn't play against athletic anyway, so why make him cross the Atlantic 3x? If there wasn't a Fifa break, he'd be flying back to bcn this week.

Are you trying to use logic in the Neymar thread?

gKqNY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans