11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo_Messi

I really like Neymar's humbleness and frank personality.

Neymar: “Nunca olvidaré que el mejor jugador del mundo me cediera un penalti jugándose el pichichi”

Neymar: "I will never forget that the best player in the world allowed me to take a penalty while he was competing for the pichichi".

He also says that he learns a lot every day from Messi, not only football wise but also in terms of behavior on the football field.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...cediera-un-penalti-jugandose-el-pichichi.html

It seems to me that he is really growing up and taking responsibility. I think that you can see that in his play this season. He still has his moments of "jogo bonito" instead of being effective and some poor decision making but he has improved a hell lot on this front since his debut season.

People tend to forget that he is just 23 years old.

Anyway I don't want him to lose that "jogo bonito" element and the risk taking part of his game completely. It's exactly this that makes him a special player among many other factors obviously.

Obiaseti

He had a good game. For a 23 year old his development is on the right track. The mere fact that people have such high expectations and are disappointed even when he has a relatively good game speaks volumes about him. I loved that dribble from the right into the box. And that little piece of skill just outside the box. Playing along with Messi will automatically motivate and improve him. The best part is the great chemistry our front line have is visible for all. This is only going to raise the ceiling for them.

Leo_Messi

He's not going to rid of his flair. It's what comes easy to him and what is natural movement on the field.

Which is exactly what I am saying and arguing against. On the other hand he has been much better this season at leaving unnecessary "trickery" aside to become more effective and a better team player ALL WHILE maintaining that flair which makes him a unique player.

He still has to improve but he is on the right track and a blind person should be able to spot that hence I don't get the constant bitching from certain users in this thread that are constantly looking out for his faults and ignoring his big progress in his overall game.

Last edited:

FC B

He had scored a massive goal for the 3 nil considering qualification and had a bunch of effective good dribbles in the second half and also dropped and helped the defense pretty often.

Gotta love his performance!

Seen tons of important games for Barca in which he underperfomed compared to this one.

raskolnikov

Playing with Messi seems to have changed Neymar's attitude on the pitch in a positive way.
When it comes to hard work though I feel Suarez' never say die attitude also rubs of in a positive way on the entire team.

Empty

Our front three can learn from each other (although I'd say Neymar more than the other two, as he's the least experienced).

Also, vamos Neymar! 6 more goals till 40!!

Go get 'em Neygoals!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans