11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

He was amazing tonight...too bad he missed that sitter, but overall he did everything he could. Vamos Neymar, please keep up. :worthy:

Antimadridista1

His first half was annoying, he lost so many balls and this chance in the second half but... WHO CARES ?
We're campeones, also thanks to his 22 goals .

footyfan

Calma, calma
I thought he was really good, but should have done better on that chance and sealed the title. Some of his touches and moves were awesome! He got a sweet nutmeg on one of the Atleti midfelders out of nowhere.

M

monamou

He was amazing, every touch was golden. Shame he missed that chance but still a great game!!! Vamos Ney

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I missed most of the fuss because of a phone call. I saw some argument going on. What happened there?

He got booked for time wasting, then Godin (again) came looking for a fight, a thugletico classic.

Gabi also said at the end that "neymar should learn from xavi and iniesta and stop provoking".. probably about the double nutmeg sequence.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The funny thing is that their coach don't think Neymar is provocative(even though he is that sometimes IMO). Their players also seem to think that they play very fairly. No thuggery or anything.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He got booked for time wasting, then Godin (again) came looking for a fight, a thugletico classic.

Gabi also said at the end that "neymar should learn from xavi and iniesta and stop provoking".. probably about the double nutmeg sequence.

CR is a lor more provoking with his stepovers. How on earth (besides that they can't do it yourself) did they get provoked by being dribbled/nuttmeged? Yes Ney could learn some manners from Xavi/Iniesta, but we can't go apologising every time we dribble somebody or win a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans