Not open for further replies.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Hey, atleast it's not this lmao

81dce14d437fc9e989e1a6f0ef41e1e109317e7410857e3ca7876ff9efc656b5.jpg

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Hey, atleast it's not this lmao

That video/poster was all over the department stores in Kyoto and Tokyo when I was there a couple of months ago, I was laughing out loud every time I passed by one. How could he agree to promota such a product? I know he's money hungry (and many with him of course), but I would have drawn the line way way way before that silly product.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
If he scores today, he can become the 1st Barça player to ever score in 8 consecutive games in all competitions :)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Messi scored in 10 straight games for barça in all competitions in the 2012-13 season.

Hmm, not sure, I remember him scoring in 19 league games in a row.

The information was straight from MD, so I doubt they'd make a mistake like this for undisputable stats, they probably have all the right numbers :)

Mitchell1978

That was all in league play. In that season he played CL and copa games where he didn't score in between.

No, Messi scored in 21 straight games in La Liga that season but also at some point he scored in 10 straight games in different competitions (7 La Liga games, 3 CDR) from december 2012 to the end of january 2013, the streak was stopped in the CDR semi-final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans