11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paganinisrvnge

Good overall match but what a horrible miss. If it were 0-0 or 1-1 he would've scored it. Not sure why he only seems to have top finishing in big matches. He's like an anti Ronaldo :lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Good overall match but what a horrible miss. If it were 0-0 or 1-1 he would've scored it. Not sure why he only seems to have top finishing in big matches. He's like an anti Ronaldo :lol:

He also missed out on taking the record for most all competitions consecutive games scored in :/

Barcalove

Banned
Its wasnt a big match, if we had lost the game, we would still win the la liga, and in my opinion and also for some barça fans, would be better if we had won the game and liga at home with ours fans

FC B

He was amazing tonight...too bad he missed that sitter, but overall he did everything he could. Vamos Neymar, please keep up. :worthy:

I'm glad he skyrocketed that chance vs. Atleti instead of vs. Bilbao or Juve.
I hope he won't do it again this season at least :neymar:

Affiae

Had a talk with a colleague today and for him there's a hidden "rule" or law that nutmegs are offensive and provocative and shouldn't be done that way. Do you agree? I personally don't, just pathetico players being pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans