11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekul

He started the move for the first goal if I'm not wrong, cut inside and went passed a couple of players before passing to Messi? It was hardly handed to him like some are implying,

Stric

Who cares about Cristiano? And who cares if he receives unequal praise? Why are we even bringing Cristina up when discussing Neymar? Has Neymar reached such heights that now we have to compare him and Messi to him?

I'm bringing him up because Neymar gets praised as if he was an actual god for stuff that Cristiano basically gets mocked for. It's hypocrisy.

Some of you see my need to downplay how good he was, and I see the need to exaggerate how good he was. And he indeed was good. But Neymar gets praise for goals handed to him like to a child from the same people who will criticize other players for being talentless poachers when they achieve the same. Don't get me wrong, I hate Cristiano's guts, but if we're being hypocrites, let's at least not pretend that we're not being hypocrites.

Heavy

He started the move for the first goal if I'm not wrong, cut inside and went passed a couple of players before passing to Messi?
He passed to Messi after dribbling and moved, Messi passed to Suarez and Suarez gave to Neymar if I remember.

th3 b3sts

sundar

Big game player. Second goal is really impressive. If he do well in copa america then he will be in ballond'or contention

Zangash

Banned
I'm bringing him up because Neymar gets praised as if he was an actual god for stuff that Cristiano basically gets mocked for. It's hypocrisy.

Some of you see my need to downplay how good he was, and I see the need to exaggerate how good he was. And he indeed was good. But Neymar gets praise for goals handed to him like to a child from the same people who will criticize other players for being talentless poachers when they achieve the same. Don't get me wrong, I hate Cristiano's guts, but if we're being hypocrites, let's at least not pretend that we're not being hypocrites.

Once again, the second goal was not handed to him. Suarez scoring that would have probably been easier to score than Neymar scoring it. If Ronaldo had scored the first one, then yes, he'd have probably been called a poacher by some, and with good reason (As his last three goals have all been poached goals handed to him in otherwise poor performances that saw his team lose). If he'd have scored the second one there's really not much that could be said about it, although if he hadn't have received the pass the tantrum he'd have thrown would have been pretty amusing.

Heavy

If we do not pretend we are not being hypocrites. Interesting new paradox since it's impossible to be honest about being an hypocrite on the present sense.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Great performance, created the first chance with dribbles before passing to messi and was there to finish it, and the 2nd one the finishing was just perfect !

Neyboy did well, scored in the last 7 games now, 9 in CL, 37 total surpassing Etoo's best culé season (36) ! :)

Kohe321

[tw]598235850946813953[/tw]

Two goals tonight, and one extremely important one last week. Incredibly decisive in the CL and big games in general.

CesDel

He did well to score them, I'm just saying, if this was Cristiano, the number of instances of the word "poacher" would crash this forum tonight.

Because C.Ronaldo is compared to Messi. If he wouldn't be compared to Messi, then no one would bring it up. But now because he is, he is judge by a different standard, i.e Messi's standard and with Messi's standard, scoring one or two goals and then doing nothing else is not enough..

CatalinR10

That's true but the hate CR receives for his tap - ins , is because of them ( and other stuff ) he's called by his fans better than Messi. He scores a tap in and dumb people on social media go ,,best in the world for a reason" or ,,Ronaldo > Messi " . , and other shit like that. Neymar could score all the tap-ins he would like , he won't be better than Messi and pretty much everyone here knows that , so we are happy whenever he scores , don't care how he does it.

At least I'm happy whenever our players , don't matter who , score tapins but it changes when CR does them because he's called better than Messi because of that , which is an offense to Messi ,and me as a barca fan.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Neymar our own CR. Doesn't matter how he gets the goals, but he delivers them without doubt. Neymar might actually become better, he performs more in big matches unlike certain someone.

M

monamou

Massive goals. Blood thirsty this lad... as clinical as it gets. He should've smashed it in himself for the hattrick on that last counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans