11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcalove

Banned
I agree with everything you say there, except the fact that Hazard wished he had half of Neymar's goals. 19 vs 39 does not tell the whole story (still 19 is not 50% of 39) since a 3rd of Hazard's goals come from the penaldo spot. Hazard's only CL goal outside of penaldos last season came against Maribor, compare that with Neyboi's record. Or take their respective records with their national sides. There is simply zero comparison.

De Bruyne in Belgium >>> Hazard

Barcalove

Banned
Some People(Chelsea fans) say that Hazard doesnt shine better than Neymar only because of his teammates who arent that good, they have William and Oscar, but hey they are exactly the same teammates that Neymar have on the Brazil NT, in fact William is the second best player there, and Neymar still assist and scores so much, and carry his NT against big teams

Heavy

Neymar gets kicked in the head by Zuniga and receives an yellow card for using his hand (which he didn't)... Out of the next game with this yellow.

iceon

South American refs hate Neymar. His time in the Libertadores they always went after him. His image isn't appealing to them. A superstar from Brazil is always frowned upon in SA.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Tell me one quality which hazard does it much better than neymar. For neymar it is finishing, he scores against every team alike. It doesn't matter if it is Bayern or almeria he will finish.

F

Flavia

Disgusting performance. Extremely immature as well enough that Dunga should strip him of the captaincy.

Weird performance, after his game vs Peru. I think the problems with his signing (he was charged today) affected him emotionally. He was really a hot head today.

This Brazil nt is really poor, too. They rely too much on Neymar, no midfield, no good forwards...

Heavy

Great week for Neymar, the guy who put him on Santos die, get sued for tax fraud, has taken a beating all match against Colombia and got an yellow and a red.

BrazilFan

Give to whom? Everyone else played worse baring Dani Alves.

Btw he got a red card after the game.

It should of never left Thiago in the first place. I was on record saying Neymar isn't ready to be a captain yet. He leads by example and can handle pressure but he is not a leader IMO. The nonsense he pulled tonight no leader should do.

He deserved that red card at the end. Now, he gone for 2 games instead of 1.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Tell me one quality which hazard does it much better than neymar. For neymar it is finishing, he scores against every team alike. It doesn't matter if it is Bayern or almeria he will finish.
Practically everything barring national team consistency, positioning for goals and finishing itself. But anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans