11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

I edited the video for you, you just have to copy the code after the = and then put it between youtube brackets.

dakt

Aaa...so youtube tags are using fuking flash, while video tags use iframe...and that's the reason I can't see it.

So I should be able to see:
this...

EDIT:
and I do.

Egert

Estonian Culé
He isn't only changing his pen taking style, he is also learning to save pens :lol:

2vacneh.jpg

Richard.H

The Messi injury seems to greatly increase the chemistry between Neymar and Suarez.

We can only hope. We'll need them to be at their absolute best. For El Clasico, a lot will be decided by Neymar and Suarez since it'll only be the first game back for Messi.

Barcafan 2304

If ready for el clasico, I can see him being used, or try to be used, as an impact sub. Like what happened at atletico earlier this season

EdmondDantes

Displaying his play-making skills like a boss. A hand in the first goal and two fantastic assists to make it 4 goals and 5 assists in his last 3 games.

Ps. Neymar was getting kicked, elbowed, pushed, pulled all game long and the ref wasn't giving it, a stone wall penalty denied as well. He must have had a call from Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans