11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He didn't seem to have started very well, but picked up and raised his game during the match. That's the thing I love about him, he is capable of becoming better as the game progresses.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
There were 2 moments where he could've passed to Messi but opted to pass the ball to the better option. Hope Neymar continues like that. Very solid performance again , one of the best players on the pitch.

Richard.H

He seemed to be in a bit of discomfort throughout the whole match. What's wrong? Is he slightly injured or have the tax problems resurfaced?

NotInHere

we have basically 3 players in our team that were born to play together, thankfully we are lucky enough to alive to witness msn

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's making the step up I hoped he would, playing alongside Messi...better still, the ruthlessness of Suarez has helped transform his game as well...We're witnessing the next Ballon D'Or winner after Leo

NotInHere

Yup he will be the best player in the world very soon, he has the flashiness plus the goals to become the best. I just hope that him and leo get along and are unselfish to each other because we will witness history with these two, cant forget about suarez

Oh boy

Yugi

Pele and Maradona have nothing on Neymar and Messi to be honest, yeah they were geniuses but these 2 guys are playing together....2 geniuses together, we will probably never see better duo then them...add Suarez to that, amazing

BrunoLodo

He was our 2nd best player tonight. Brilliant game neyboy

2nd? Who do you think was better than him?
He got fouls, red card for Isco (that was the best madrid player at the moment), 1 amazing assist to Iniesta, 3 assists that could have been easily converted into goals (one of them was genious in the first half) and 1 goal (Messi chose badly once or twice and could have given his second goal)

Iniesta was great, Sergi, Suarez and of course Bravo!
If you say Bravo was better than him, i could agree... but if you have in mind another one... i respect, but WOW!!!!

Obiaseti

Good times to be a cule! i don't see his renewal being an issue. The board knows what needs to be done and it will be done.

FC B

Yet anonther solid performance from him. I expected him to be the main attacking threat but Suarez took that role tonight :barcascarf:

Neymessi

Yet anonther solid performance from him. I expected him to be the main attacking threat but Suarez took that role tonight :barcascarf:

Both were amazing but I think you give suarez more credit due to the numbers.Neymar was like always extremely unlucky in terms of assists.Most good chances that he creates never converts.He could have had 3 more easy assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans