11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronniecro

comparing his situation with leo's back in 2007 is hilarious since messi was already on a whole another level than ousmane is now

Flavius

He need to work on these injuries this summer, staff should solve this asap...if he injures next season so much like this one then it.a epic fail...we need to sell him after that, but I would try one more season now ..

Ripsta

neymar????!!!!! lol to punch the fans? neymar is over for football a grat talent with great feet but no head to play at this level

Still a world class player when he can be arsed, better than Dembele.

Hazard should be no.1 priority. He's on the cheap and would compliment the side immensely, especially Messi.

kollegah

maybe i will get lynched here but honestly I can see why valverde wanted to sign willian and why it would have made sense (ofc not for the ridiculous price):

*Dembele too injury prone and almost 0 tactical awareness
*Willian is fast (true winger), not as fast as dembele ofc but miles faster than cou
*Willian is quite physical for a winger (compared too dembele, coman, neymar, hazard, vinicius)
*good technique, imo wouldnt lose so many easy balls as dembele
*imo miles better suited for valverdes 442

henias

I think they just they just need to find ways in improving his physique, really focus on building up his leg muscles, more stretching to cushion any sudden or fast impact.

Laplacian

Just imagine having a toxic fan base like this back in 2007. Messi would've been outta here faster than you can say gloryhunter, considering he missed over 250 days through muscle and other types of injuries between 2006 and 2007. Disgraceful behaviour, criticising a player for getting injured. The only good thing out of the GOAT retiring will be all these wankers gradually disappearing from the Barca fan base.

Get well soon, Dembouz!

Young Messi actually had technique, composure, and intelligence. A far superior player to Dembele.

Saladin

Young Messi actually had technique, composure, and intelligence. A far superior player to Dembele.

So we are comparing players to the GOAT now? Are you guys fucking mental? He is a young player who already singlehandedly has won us a cup, something neither Malcom nor Coutinho has done. He has been influential throughout the season, but he is not a finished product and he obviously has some problems adjusting into a more mature player.

This forum is hilarious.

André

I m done with him.

2 seasons already and both Dembele and Coutinho have contributed shit here. 300 milion.

9 months out in 2 years here. And when he plays most of the time he is crap. Don t want to hear any more excuses. Also these injuries are no reason for.him to miss simple passess or chances like the one vs Liverpool. Sell both him and Cou

Joan

Just imagine having a toxic fan base like this back in 2007. Messi would've been outta here faster than you can say gloryhunter, considering he missed over 250 days through muscle and other types of injuries between 2006 and 2007. Disgraceful behaviour, criticising a player for getting injured. The only good thing out of the GOAT retiring will be all these wankers gradually disappearing from the Barca fan base.

Get well soon, Dembouz!

What's wrong with you? His potential injury proneness is a question mark. And a legit concern. In fact, most of these posts don't even criticize Dembele for getting injured. Many things touched on in the quoted post. Like his intelligence on the pitch, long periods needed to get back in form, lack of intensity/hard work... in the end, I can't help noticing that a true fan to you is one who supports young players no matter what (or worse, players you like, such as Dembele or Arthur - I presume) but the same policy doesn't extend to older guys (or worse, the ones you don't like). Rakitić, for example. True fans bash them. Carry on :thumbsup:

BBZ8800

So we are comparing players to the GOAT now? Are you guys fucking mental? He is a young player who already singlehandedly has won us a cup, something neither Malcom nor Coutinho has done. He has been influential throughout the season, but he is not a finished product and he obviously has some problems adjusting into a more mature player.

This forum is hilarious.

Lol.
You can compare Dembele with any players from our past like Ronaldinho, Henry or even Neymar and Pedro.
You guys act as if all players are dumb as fuck aged 22 (Dembele will be 22 in days 10 btw).

A blast from the past, for a comparison, Henry aged 20 years, 10 Months at World Cup 1998.
He was younger than a current Dembele.
Did Henry look dumb? No.
Look at his decisions. Are they horrible? No.
Look at his ball control, does he have a horrible touch and passes like Dembele? No.
Does he looks tactically lost on a field? No.
How is that possible?

Should I even bother posting Ronaldinho aged 22 at a World Cup 2002?
Look at his IQ, decisions, first touch, passes.

People called him a generational talent.
Those people probably aren't watching football for more than 5-10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans