11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I didn't quite understand this at first. But yeh. :D

So how did Bartra fair, anybody know?

Bartra came on with 6 other players around the 65th minutes, didn't have a lot to do and didn't show much since BVB was dominating the game even with youth players.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If I recalled correctly there was a rumor of us putting in a bid of 30m which was rejected, and then BVB signed him for 15m.

:amazed:

Ahmedd

I've seen him play in Ligue 1, he has something special but it's way too early to make a judgement on him. And with BVB's frontline I don't even think that he is going to be a starter.

Yannik

I didn't quite understand this at first. But yeh. :D

So how did Bartra fair, anybody know?

he was subbed in yesterday but didn't had much to do since United's attack was clueless. I think he was involved in a 1on1 in his own box with Rashford, where he almost got planted but he was lucky because a teammate intervened

Ritchie

Will we? For a gazillion euros? Can we compete with the money situation we are in?

No and like Dybala, Martial, Pogba originally etc we miss the boat.

The money in the Premier League will price Barca out of signing the top players in future. It's already happened to Madrid with Pogba.

Trickykid

No and like Dybala, Martial, Pogba originally etc we miss the boat.

The money in the Premier League will price Barca out of signing the top players in future. It's already happened to Madrid with Pogba.

Your pathetic whining is really something. I love how you actually believe that we can just buy every single big prospect out there before they blow up. Absolutely clueless.

Trickykid

He is talanted and that is obvious, but Im way more hyped with Emre Mor...

On what grounds? (other than being an obvious football hipster, of course ;) )
Did you follow him in the 13 matches he played in the Danish league before he was bought by Dortmund? I did, and while he showed obvious talent, it was nothing like what Dembele has shown in a 10 times stronger league.

raki

Let´s face it: In recent years Dortmund is the perfect place for players to grow and develop.
He would be a sub for MSN but he´s also be a sub for REUS-Auba-Schurlle.
It´s also true he´s gonna play more in Dortmund because MSN is on another level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans