11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannik

Save your money for Weigl. Dembele is an insane Talent, but way too immature for Barca and his recent Performances couldve Seen him dropped if not for injuries at BVB. Ive been on this Forum long enough to know what frustrates tue Users and Dembele would give your headaches right now

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Save your money for Weigl. Dembele is an insane Talent, but way too immature for Barca and his recent Performances couldve Seen him dropped if not for injuries at BVB. Ive been on this Forum long enough to know what frustrates tue Users and Dembele would give your headaches right now

He's obviously not an option right now. But 2-3 years forward.....

Yannik

He's obviously not an option right now. But 2-3 years forward.....

Weill developement isnt linear. Dembele can be the best 19 yo right now, but that doesnt mean hes going to be the best 20/21/22/23 year old aswell. Its more likely that in 4 years some yet completely unknown players who arge currently in 2nd Division reserve squads will make the big leap, than most of the "famous ones" today. Dont put too much importance into tracking the best young players right now, Theres will most likely be better things available once you Need em

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Weill developement isnt linear. Dembele can be the best 19 yo right now, but that doesnt mean hes going to be the best 20/21/22/23 year old aswell. Its more likely that in 4 years some yet completely unknown players who arge currently in 2nd Division reserve squads will make the big leap, than most of the "famous ones" today. Dont put too much importance into tracking the best young players right now, Theres will most likely be better things available once you Need em

Yeah, but I didn't say we should sign him in 2-3 years. I said he's an option after 2-3 years and not now, after judging his development of course. He might make some dumb decisions now, but for a 19 year old, I've found him surprisingly good when it comes to that aspect of his game. Now, if he can learn and improve is another matter, but if he can, he will go on to become a World Class player.

Yannik

In a good way or a bad way?

in a great way, watching Hoffenheim-BVB right now, if possible I'll post a video of his match later when there's one on YouTube, 2 assists already and runs basically every attack since quite the last 2-3 months

Yannik

1st Assist

[gfy]HonoredBewitchedAmazontreeboa[/gfy]

2nd Assist

[gfy]PaleShortGermanshorthairedpointer[/gfy]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
in a great way, watching Hoffenheim-BVB right now, if possible I'll post a video of his match later when there's one on YouTube, 2 assists already and runs basically every attack since quite the last 2-3 months

Great game so far indeed, too bad he is apparently injured after taking at least three knocks today.

I think Dembele's biggest issue is his final pass and the timing of his passes. To me he tends to dribble too much (because he is a very good dribbler) and tends to release the ball too late. But then again he is only 19 and has tremendous room to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans