11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kattanib

Interesting info about dembele, He was the youngest player in 30 years to score 12 goals in ligue 1, And also was the youngest player in ligue 1 to score a hatrick, Both of these records were later broken by Mbappe with a very slight margin of age, So he's not far from Mbappe in terms of ability to score, He more of a chance creator at dortmund because of the role he's given there, Not because of a limitation of his scoring abilities.

The guy is an absolute freak, He's truly fantastic with both feet, Very rarely seen, Just look at this:
DCzwjGsU0AQyEaF.jpg

DIBV10nXUAAnfg0.jpg

As a left winger he will be able to cross with his left, and shoot with his right ;)

stk93

what if we make an effort and try to steal mbappe (from psg, real).

--------------------suarez-----------------

mbappe----------messi------dembele

-------------busq---------roberto---------

i mean we have like 140m for coutinho, mbappe will cost like 160-170m, maybe we can sell something

Garrus

As a left winger he will be able to cross with his left, and shoot with his right ;)
He actually prefers to shoot with his right foot than left, But uses his left foot for most other things, What a bizarre and weird player, And what a talent!

Nothanks

regardless i don't see anything he does better than neymar
which is the sad thing about us losing neymar but hopefully he brings passion, love for the club and most of all respect

the things i didn't like about neymar also had benefits for us lol.. his constant diving gave us so many penalties and angered the opponents so many times into red cards... which looks bad but helps us nontheless

G_6O

Dembele and Semedo are quality young players. More like that and Umtiti please. Dembele deal ain't outstanding in any way, but at least the player is talented and has best in the world potential.

I'm very happy to have Dembele now given all the circumstances.

However.

We could have had him for 15 million last summer. And it would have made sense even if we still had Neymar. You implement a rotation system where one of Messi, Neymar or Suarez is often rested (something that was actually desperately needed) and Dembele plays instead (with Neymar or Messi moving in the middle when Suarez is rested) as he can play on either wing. Or you play all four of them with Messi in midfield.

All of those approaches made perfect sense when you think of how our season unfolded.

That way he wouldn't have been unhappy about playing time (which was reportedly his concern at the time)

Instead we spent 30M on Paco.

And now we'll spend 10 times by 15 million to have Dembele replace Neymar (instead of complementing him).

So in the end this is still another great example of extreme incompetence.

Madrid are so strong because they still have the BBC trio as before, but now each of those can be replaced by Asensio, Isco, etc. without much of a drop off in quality. This is what we should have been aiming for too and signing Dembele last year would have been the way to go. But no, we had to buy Paco.

Horatio

You're welcome
Future looking a bit less bleak with players like Umtiti, Dembele, Semedo, Douglas, Sergi Roberto and Alena.

Givenchy

even though hes young I hope we give him more freedom than we did Neymar. i don't want to see him like Alexis just giving us width, he has so much more to offer.

ronniecro

i just hope he doesn't change his playing style,he's fast,explosive,skilled,thinks and reacts quickly,if we made him to leave all that in favour to our slow and patient build up he will end up like alexis who struggled alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans