11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Serena

better if we don't discuss that on a forum :cheers:

anyways can't wait to see this kid, I guess he cant play at the weekend due to no training?

Probably not. Even if he had been training I'd be surprised to see him start, with Deulofeu being so hot right now. Although that depends on Suarez's fitness as well.

Chainsaw

Killahead
150m for this kid! :facepalm: The second highest transfer in the history of the game!!

He better sets the world on fire, or the ones behind this transfer have to leave the earth.

Yannik

I think he'll probably be announced on Monday, and then he'll use the int. break to regain fitness as he hasn't been training since practically 2 weeks. Not sure how long it takes to get back in. I'll make a bold claim and sa that he'll only be a sub in the first game after the int. break, but the week after he'll start for the first time.

I think he'll probably be announced on Monday, and then he'll use the int. break to regain fitness as he hasn't been training since practically 2 weeks. Not sure how long it takes to get back in. I'll make a bold claim and sa that he'll only be a sub in the first game after the int. break, but the week after he'll start for the first time.

Any reason for it not to be announced tomorrow?

Barcilliant

I like Dembele but that price tag is a huge burden at a club like Barca. The fans are going to have hyoooge expectations. Can he handle it?? Will he end up like Denison, a fancy dribbler with no end product?

We're going to have to give him some time to adapt especially since he missed pre season. Don't expect him to blow everyone away in his first game. I will be very impressed if he does.

Last edited:

Androutsos

We just signed a kid who dominated the French & German leagues before the age of 20... there is plenty to be excited about, and enough reason to ignore the price tag considering the situation and market.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Dominated? That is a strong word to use. He showed potential to dominate. We will see how he does here. But no doubt he is probably the best or second best talent right now. But we don't know how his career will progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans