11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butaan4barca

I just don't think Dortmund would accept such a low offer this late into the window. Last year that would of got the deal done easy but Oil clubs are running the money value in this game

I think they would seriously consider it. Its a lot of money. Specially if we convince dembele to join us, which doesn't seem to be a problem. They will consider taking the money now and spending the remaining days finalizing purchases, then to drag this on and lose him in last few days.

Barca has to be a little patient. They will break.

puri

I think they would seriously consider it. Its a lot of money. Specially if we convince dembele to join us, which doesn't seem to be a problem. They will consider taking the money now and spending the remaining days finalizing purchases, then to drag this on and lose him in last few days.

Barca has to be a little patient. They will break.

Sounds optimistic. Barca are the desperate ones. Dortmund have a full bankaccount and a ready squad. They have no Need to sell, only the olayer can force an exit. Why shoudl they sell Dembele for so little whey they look what Mpabbe etc can generate.

Butaan4barca

Sounds optimistic. Barca are the desperate ones. Dortmund have a full bankaccount and a ready squad. They have no Need to sell, only the olayer can force an exit. Why shoudl they sell Dembele for so little whey they look what Mpabbe etc can generate.

Because you can buy a bottom 10 football club in neymar's value. Thats the value of 200m pound. Consider this, what is the second most expensive player in history. How many transactions we are witnessing going above 100m ? none ?
Demebele doesn't has half the commercial value neymar has or pogba has right now. We have the money but that doesn't mean that we spill it on two players.
Yes the market is crazy, a world class player might be 30 odd millions expensive than last year or the year before but paying 100 million for every potential target is insane.

We should save 50 -60 odd million an invest in 17-18 years old players on our scouting list.

MessiNeymar

Are there official statements from Dortmund about their thoughts off selling Dembélé?

Manager said they are not worried and player said he was happy in the last week. That can change though with big offers to player and team. If our board goes hard for him I don't see why we cant sign him.

It's all down to the board though now.

JackSparrow

We could have this guy for less then 30M last year. And now they want to splash so much money on him?
Why doesnt the board listen to me! They make such childish mistakes! Ggrrrr

El Barcelona

Manager said they are not worried and player said he was happy in the last week. That can change though with big offers to player and team. If our board goes hard for him I don't see why we cant sign him.

It's all down to the board though now.

Ah, now that the Ney deal finally is done things could change very fast. Yup, hope the rumors are true and that they go for him.

We could have this guy for less then 30M last year. And now they want to splash so much money on him?
Why doesnt the board listen to me! They make such childish mistakes! Ggrrrr
So it's the board fault that he rejected us because of MSN?

El Guaje

Yes. If that was the case they should buy him and send him on loan. Compared to the loan deals they have made in the last 5 years at least that one would be smart.

How would Dembele know how long he would have to wait for MSN to split up? He couldve ended up waiting for years and years.

Jombi

How would Dembele know how long he would have to wait for MSN to split up? He couldve ended up waiting for years and years.

Very unlikely. Suarez is likely to decline this season already. Messi cant play as winger for much longer. How Dortmund managed to sign him for only 15m is the big question though.

Arkk

Peter Bosz (Dortmund Manager): "We are not worrying about Dembele going to Barcelona."
what does that mean?

atleast that means we ARE in for him. I guess it means he's confident he wont be sold. since they kept Auba i think the Dembele sale is possible though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans