11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MessiNeymar

:lol: as if Dortmund r willing to sell Dembele. I say Dortmund r going to refuse to negotiate with Barca. He is not for sale. Maybe a fantasy sum of 150m+ could change things, but I doubt it and to think u can get him for around 100m is laughable.

I m sure Dembele will stay at Dortmund.

I don't think they would turn down a 100M offer, but ok

puri

It doesnt matter if it is Dybala, Coutinho or Dembele. It will be extremly hart getting any of those. The Bundesliga starts in 2 weeks. What are 100m doing for you if you can not spend it on a replacement. Dortmund will refuse to sell. They can even more next summer after the WC. Only if the Players pulls an VVD they would sell, but for Mpabbe Money.
They know Barca is flush and desperate. Juve and Liverpool would blood us as well. Very unlickely that this will be a 90-100 Transfer. More like 120-150.
Barca is just too late. A couple of weeks ago this could've happend for an reasonable amount, since an replacement could've been bought. Selling your best Players just doesn't make sense. Very difficult Situation for Barca because of this fcking Buy out clause.

puri

It doesnt matter if it's Dybala, Coutinho or Dembele. It will be extremly hard to get any of those three. The Bundesliga starts in 2 weeks. What good are 100m if you can not spend it on an replacement. Dortmund will refuse to sell. They can get even more next summer after the WC. Only if the player pulls an VVD could a sale go through.
They know Barca is flush and desperate. Very tricky situation. Any real replacement for Neymar will be hard to get this late in the Transfer window.

Raketa10

:lol: as if Dortmund r willing to sell Dembele. I say Dortmund r going to refuse to negotiate with Barca. He is not for sale. Maybe a fantasy sum of 150m+ could change things, but I doubt it and to think u can get him for around 100m is laughable.

I m sure Dembele will stay at Dortmund.

Yes, now every kid is worth 150 mil. :lol: We will get him for 80-90 mil

Butaan4barca

yes, stronger chance of signing dembele if we give them players. This will make them consider. As that would mean that they don't have to look for replacment in 2 weeks.

Zincubus

Banned
He's not gonna win anything but national titles with PSG.

Imagine if PSG struggle next season or Neymar doesn't get as many chances or as much space as he did in La Liga OR one of the other teams does a Leicester and has a freaky season :)

I love Neymar as a player but I'd be happy for his trophies to dry up now :)

Butaan4barca

Following all this. One thing is certain. We should invest more on potentially good player early, especially those who we think are not ready yet, but might be in couple of years. We missed out on him a couple of years ago. We didn't sign suarez when had a chance to before his move to liverpool. there are so many we passed on.

Yes there will be kerrisons, chingryskys, douglass but we need to work more on young talents and loan model. Cant imagine what this market would be in couple of years from now.

MessiNeymar

We should free up #7 and than he can choose between that and #11. :)

But seriously board do NOT fuck this up. 100M.120M whatever just sign him.

MessiNeymar

70 m now + 20 million is bonuses should do. No need to get carried away with the money in the pocket.

I just don't think Dortmund would accept such a low offer this late into the window. Last year that would of got the deal done easy but Oil clubs are running the money value in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans