11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemente

What the shit are we sleeping on, all the random rumours about us being interested every day with the same 4 names but nothing new, just start doing something already and get players in the team as soon as possible so they can get ready..

blaugrana1987

They are peobably trying but it is August already. Big moves should be made before July but...since traitor just left out of blue, what can a man do...

mampilly

atleast that means we ARE in for him. I guess it means he's confident he wont be sold. since they kept Auba i think the Dembele sale is possible though

No. I thinknhe is coming. BecauseJust go and check Aubameyang's twitter account's first post.

El Barcelona

Just be patient. Barto & co just receive the Ney money, they're probably counting it to be sure it's correct. You never now with those guys.

blaugrana1987

Can you tell me who went to jail to sign Neymar?
Sorry they went to testify in trial for fraud allegations in Neymar case. Rossell went to jail duo to money laundering. Perhaps it would be better of if these shady characters never got close to Barcelona in any case

JamDav1982

Sorry they went to testify in trial for fraud allegations in Neymar case. Rossell went to jail duo to money laundering. Perhaps it would be better of if these shady characters never got close to Barcelona in any case

So 'literally' no one went to jail over Neymar transfer.

Thought so.

blaugrana1987

So 'literally' no one went to jail over Neymar transfer.

Thought so.
No. The guy that brought Neymar in one of shadiest deals I remember, ended up in jail because of money laundering.

Together with his collegue he had to testify on court and has brought Barcelona terrible publicity. When people thin Perez and Real are more trustworthy something is very wrong.

JamDav1982

No. The guy that brought Neymar in one of shadiest deals I remember, ended up in jail because of money laundering.

Together with his collegue he had to testify on court and has brought Barcelona terrible publicity. When people thin Perez and Real are more trustworthy something is very wrong.

Yeah so literally no one ended up in jail due to Neymar transfer as you claimed.

If the other stuff is bad enough no need to make things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans