11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilian

Football has really turned in the wrong direction. Although I really want this guy as the rest of you, 100M for a 20-year old prospect is ridiculous. I hope it`ll be more like 70 with clauses.

mampilly

Football has really turned in the wrong direction. Although I really want this guy as the rest of you, 100M for a 20-year old prospect is ridiculous. I hope it`ll be more like 70 with clauses.

sorry , as per today's market 100m is a good deal

Barcilliant

While we can blame Madrid, PSG, City the real culprits are Utd. They started this shit with Martial and now it's escalated. Before that promising young players cost alot less. Fuck the EPL and oil clubs.

In a sane market Dembele would be 25-30 absolute tops.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
[tw]893367424191389696[/tw]

Looking good, hope its true.
Hope it's true too..... But then Demmbele seemed like a sure shot move based on Aubameyang's tweet from yesterday but reports about Cou's deal done is sure of a surprise.

Hope it's true.

Ideally, we would probably want to sign more of a tempo controller than Coutinho but we are starving for a quality midfielder for quite some time now and Cou would be welcomed with open arms

aaron101

I'm just a bit worried if he comes. He will surely feel the pressure of playing with Suare and Messi and of course with his 100 million price. I hope he's mentally strong to take the criticisms.

Catta

50 mil + 30 in clauses
He's not worth more than that, and dortmund will still make a huge profit on him. The market is inflated, but not like most of you guys make it seem to be. Dembele is still a talent, and would be a gamble just like sanches and martial were for bayern and united.

FinBarcelonafan

50 mil + 30 in clauses
He's not worth more than that, and dortmund will still make a huge profit on him. The market is inflated, but not like most of you guys make it seem to be. Dembele is still a talent, and would be a gamble just like sanches and martial were for bayern and united.

GL getting him on a bargain now. They know we have 222million € and we are desperate for a move. 50+30 is probably too cheap at this point.

Icarium

Lifestealer
120M for Coutinho. 100M for Dembele. 36M for Inigo. 35M for Semedo. 12M for Deulofeu. Fuck that is almost 300M. No club has ever spent that much in one window I think. That makes me think it will not happen. Liverpool is adamant on not selling Countinho. Not to mention we are already in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans