11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
They have let us down so much that i believe they are bound to get lucky this time. :lol:

We are due some luck.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Barcelona's director Robert Fernandez will fly to Dortmund for Dembélé [BILD]

Hope Sanllehi is going with him if true. Anyway, they need to get this done fast to calm the fans. Not fuck around with idea of getting another CB that we don't need.

Yannik

[tw]893318137130524672[/tw]

We should do it even if the fee rises to 120m.

was just about to say that, you just got 222m on your bank account. Normally you wouldn't expect any club to not tremendeously milk you out now, but BVB has barely adjusted Dembélés asking price to what it was before the Neymar transfer. If this is true, then I'm actually surprised by their willingness to negotiate so easily for a transfer while everyone else is playing hard-to-get.

serghei

was just about to say that, you just got 222m on your bank account. Normally you wouldn't expect any club to not tremendeously milk you out now, but BVB has barely adjusted Dembélés asking price to what it was before the Neymar transfer. If this is true, then I'm actually surprised by their willingness to negotiate so easily for a transfer while everyone else is playing hard-to-get.

Well, they still win a lot of money from the Dembele deal. Overall they get more money from Dembele than Barca from Neymar considering how much Barca paid for the Brazilian in transfer fee, wages, bonuses and fines.

Nothanks

dembele would be what, the third biggest transfer deal ever?
and your saying dortmund should ask more for a young talent? lol 100m is a good price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans