11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetIn

120M for Coutinho. 100M for Dembele. 36M for Inigo. 35M for Semedo. 12M for Deulofeu. Fuck that is almost 300M. No club has ever spent that much in one window I think. That makes me think it will not happen. Liverpool is adamant on not selling Countinho. Not to mention we are already in August.

No club has ever earned close to 222m from a sale either, so it wouldn't really be surprising at all for us to spend 300m.

GetIn

[tw]893431714697146368[/tw]

Please get this done and fast, our squad in it's current state looks very underwhelming.

gregorrin10

Man he is 20. Isnt he way to young currently?

He is exactly the right age. Finally to sign someone before they become world class (which Dembele will undoubtably become). Not to mention if he's got a great World Cup he'll be gone next summer for 150M minimum. And if we're extremely unlucky, it will be to Madrid! We already missed one chance on the guy, we could've gotten him for 15M last summer, but with MSN looked to be cemented in the club for another 5 years it's understandable why we didn't go for him or better said, why he didn't want to come to us (yet). But now, there are no excuses, not for our Board and not for him, if he meant it when he said we're his dream club and that he hopes to play here someday. What better way to jump in at only 20 years old to form an attack with the GOAT and the best striker in the world!?

He's a MUST get for me! And this summer of course! :cheers:

Arkk

Madrid cant do shit until they offload Bale and I doubt United will take a risk on him. Mbappe, Dembele they want first team football and at madrid they won't be promised that, of course Madrid have the finances to pull a move off but Bale sitting no the bench for what they paid? i don't think so.

Porque

If Dembele really wanted the Barcelona move then it is a shame he didn't get a Barcelona clause for XX million last year when signing for Dortmund. After all he chose them out of 10 to 20 teams interested, not the other way round so could have dictated the terms. Especially as Barcelona were in talks with his agent.

Because they way I see it is that for the sake of 1 year we are set to pay 85 million than what he cost last year. Insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans