11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

I'll fix it for you:
:rafinha: > :malcom: > :dembele:

:valverde2:

i honestly think denis suarez is also better than dembele especially when he gets enough minutes. i was fortunate enough to watch barca valencia at the camp nou last season and both played. Denis, with his flaws, seemed far better than dembele.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
giphy.gif

Total-Football

I swear i am serious.. Denis at his best, especially his last season with Villareal was an all around better player than nowadays Dembele. His close control and his attacking space were fantastic, othewise why did u think Barca bought him back ? he failed here because we tried to incorporate him into midfield, a pure midfilder he was never. But as midfilder attacking from the sides he was brilliant. I am also 100% sure he will get back to his best once he is sold because he lacks game time.

Joan

I also think that him not countering is a coach's decision. He was criticised for giving the ball away, so he decided to play it safe.

Him not countering is a coach's decision? What he's been always brought in to do, now he's forbidden? Especially with every other player running counters. Often seemed lazy to me with his walking. Poor performance imo. Nothing more, nothing less.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Think he did well. Played it more safe, for sure. Most probably due to safeman's instructions. Also, having semi-lunatic yelling at you all the time can't help.

clemente

i honestly think denis suarez is also better than dembeme especially when he gets enough minutes. i was fortunate enough to watch barca valencia at the camp nou last season and both played. Denis, with his flaws, seemed far better than dembele.

Agree, also hate how Douglas never got a chance, he was as good as Neymar when he got playing time, just 1 bad game and he got completely benched.

Maxim4

Dembélé 6/10.
A great defensive implication for him and a flash that shows his full potential.
he was quickly tired because of the defensive work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans