11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamoon32

I fucking hate Suarez's body language towards Dembele. You would except a 32 yo professional act better than an entitled cunt towards a youngster teammate.

Total-Football

I agree about that. Only silver lining was his tracking back and covering ground. That at least conveys something positive about the attitude. Well to balance thigs up i have to add that Roberto is as good as nothing as a offensive fullback so that also doesnt help. well..

Maxim4

I am very happy for Malcom. He is my favorite player in Bordeaux. I hope he will have more minutes in front of Coutinho!

Cule4life

The Culest
He looks like a very rough diamond who needs a craftsman to make him shine. It doesn't look like he'll make it at Barca with a mediocre manager like Ernie. Malcom would suit Ernie more but he prefers to act like a jilted lover who couldn't be with the love of his life Willian.

FCBfan22

He looks like a very rough diamond who needs a craftsman to make him shine. It doesn't look like he'll make it at Barca with a mediocre manager like Ernie. Malcom would suit Ernie more but he prefers to act like a jilted lover who couldn't be with the love of his life Willian.

"Ernie, when you saw me play, you used to cry
You said 'I'll make Barto transfer you here, I'll play you till I die'
There's a place for us, you know the movie song
When you gonna realize it was just that the time was wrong, Ernie?"

And a lovestruck Willian, he sang the streets of serenade
Laying everybody low with a transfer request that he made
Finds a convenient streetlight, steps out of the shade
He says something like, "You and me, Ernesto, how about it?
You and me, Ernie, how about it?"

BusiTheKing

Nothing new here. Maybe slight improvements in general play, but again that bar was pretty low going into the game.

Another thing I keep wondering about is his running form. I still think he needs a physio to advise him on how to reset his instincts after that injury in order to stop sparing the hamstrings and get them firing again. It looks like he's held back from full sprint. He could no doubt be faster if he ran like Mbappe, who's got the form of a sprinter.

serghei

I felt he carried himself better, more tidy on the ball, less chaotic in passing, it's an improvement for me.

biraboyz

Banned
Suarez
9 shots 1 on goal 4 key passes dispossessed once… 71% passing accuracy though

Coutinho
8 shots 3 on goal 2 key passes dispossessed 6 times with a 96% passing accuracy

Dembele
3 shots 2 on goal 4 key passes dispossessed 4 times with a 85% passing accuracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans