11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kattanib

Depends on what journalist it is.

Why the fuck do they want him though? No place.

Perhaps they gave up on Mbappe too :lol:

For the same reason they purchased Cabellos .. making sure we don't get suitable effective players that will fit our system and make us a better team

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
RM might just want to fuck us over and they love stacking up talents, especially in the midfield. So if we want him we'd better hurry and come forth with serious bids. 70m is too low.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He'd be guaranteed a starting place with Messi in attack. I am sure he would love to join us ahead of Madrid.

El Barcelona

RM might just want to fuck us over and they love stacking up talents, especially in the midfield. So if we want him we'd better hurry and come forth with serious bids. 70m is too low.
Remember the numbers last year before he moved for 15mil but yeah, I think if we can land him it would be more than 70mil.

He'd be guaranteed a starting place with Messi in attack. I am sure he would love to join us ahead of Madrid.
+ was it not his dream to play for Barça with Messi? Best chance now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In the end, it depends on the player.

If Dembele want to join only us, we can bid lower than Madrid and get him as long as it's an acceptable offer for Dortmund. I kind of doubt Madrid even are interested.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Remember the numbers last year before he moved for 15mil but yeah, I think if we can land him it would be more than 70mil.

+ was it not his dream to play for Barça with Messi? Best chance now.

I wouldn't say it's now or never as Messi will surely move to midfield full time eventually and that will open up RW space but for sure this is a great opportunity for Dembele.

El Barcelona

I wouldn't say it's now or never as Messi will surely move to midfield full time eventually and that will open up RW space but for sure this is a great opportunity for Dembele.
Agree but we could go now for another target what blows his chance in the future. We will see what happens coming days/weeks.

kattanib

I believe it will be for everyones interest not to over price these players ... the prices in which top players will be sold by from now till end of the window will shape the next few years ... many clubs will be better off if the prices are not inflated (unless these clubs produce and sell talents)

Last edited:

kattanib

Maybe one strategy to cope with the current market situation is to farm players ... buy a lot of young players that you don't need; improve and develop them; then sell them in a year or two

Yannik

I hope he stays, but honestly, I believe he's good enough for Barca already and the transfer either this or next year should be logical.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I hope he stays, but honestly, I believe he's good enough for Barca already and the transfer either this or next year should be logical.

A pretty accurate depiction of his strengths and weaknesses I thought. RW is his best position and I doubt how much of an impact he will have on the LW if he were signed to replace Neymar. And he won't be needing to do those crosses that he often does at BVB from the byline since we just don't utilize them.

It is really nice to see Goetze returning. How did he do by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans