11 - Raphinha

JamDav1982

I do apologise for that.

I don't believe watching football makes someone better, definitely not. But it's certainly my impression that you watched a few United games two seasons ago, counted up Rashford's stats, and read the puff pieces in the media. And formed an opinion from that.

To be fair, you haven't refuted that.

he's definitely a 100m player though based on one round of 32 EL game away to Barca. High level.

Aye I am going to 'refute' you claiming you watch more football.

I like you coming out with that. Shows level of argument you have.

More fake news in the post above.

Quite the calling card.

Maradona37

Aye I am going to 'refute' you claiming you watch more football.

I like you coming out with that. Shows level of argument you have.

More fake news in the post above.

Quite the calling card.
I obviously meant Man United in that specific season. Not in general. You're lying about what I said again.

Maradona37

Anyway we are both clearly extremely stubborn and neither of us wants to call time on this. You are never going to clearly, so I will have to. As rare as that is for me.

Enjoy it pal.

JamDav1982

It's pretty obvious that's what I meant if you don't think of everything in black and white. Not my fault you cannot understand.

Fake news... dont try and weasel out that sensational argument 'I watch more football than you'.

Or do try and weasel out it is more fitting.

Run along to Bluemoon and try to apply for staunchest mooner of the year award min.

Maradona37

Lol I even admitted I am getting older now and don't watch as many leagues as I used to, mostly just PL and bits and bobs from elsewhere.

If you are looking for a guy who claims he follows more leagues than everyone else and watches 15 games a week, I am not that guy. So don't lie.

Maradona37

Implying I watched more Man United in 22-23 (I watched just about every game hoping they'd lose) and that you only watched bits here and there (as your line of arguments clearly imply)...is somehow me claiming I generally watch more football than jamdav

Never change pal.

JamDav1982

Lol I even admitted I am getting older now and don't watch as many leagues as I used to, mostly just PL and bits and bobs from elsewhere.

If you are looking for a guy who claims he follows more leagues than everyone else and watches 15 games a week, I am not that guy. So don't lie.

Fake news again.. I never made one claim about how much football I watch.

Do better.

JamDav1982

Implying I watched more Man United in 22-23 (I watched just about every game hoping they'd lose) and that you only watched bits here and there (as your line of arguments clearly imply)...is somehow me claiming I generally watch more football than jamdav

Never change pal.

'Implying'...

Never change pal.

Home of Barca Fans