14 - Javier Mascherano

mike2334a

OFFTOPIC: Does anyone know if i can watch the Barca B game tomorrow online any websites ??? and what time would it be here Texas,US? THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Chainsaw

Killahead
Insua is not gone, his deal fell through so he's still with Liverpool. I think Maxi will stay, he was given the opportunity to make a choice and he didn't move.

I believe Insua will end up in Fiorentina at last, before the deadline. Masche's move might just encourage him even more to take the move.

rolminmaminov

2010-08-28_LLEGADA_MASCHERANO_11.JPG

2010-08-28_LLEGADA_MASCHERANO_21.JPG

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Do you guys see this pic in the sidebar? For whatever reason the previous pic showed only for some.

mlampa

Cant wait to see him in action, but I'm afraid of his aggresive play will cause problems for us. Its not like the refs in PL and LL have the same bar so to speak.

lenuam

He doesn't actually look all that dangerous on those pics :p. I've never truly watched him play, so I don't have any prejudices regarding his style of play. But I hope he'll adopt quickly and will only use those dangerous tackles in emergency situations.

SwiftGuyver

this guy at my work (who is a chelsea fan) thinks Busquets is a better DM than Mascherano...i don't hear that very often...haha...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Does anybody know who Masch'es agent is? If you do, post a pic and some background info. Btw, from now on we should send all new players agents to a psychotherapist and make an evaluation if it's worth the trouble of signing the player - no matter how awsome the player is.

Home of Barca Fans