14 - Javier Mascherano

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Heatmap?
roftl.gif

maxan10

SirTugAlot
regardless of pay, input of other technological tools are to be expected as the game expands, i don't know how much impact heatmap will have on a players positional analysis as everything is situational.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Feeling kinda sad for him for being benched again for not so hot Sergi and Keita. Hope it won't damage his confidence.

AURELIUS

Shouldn't be a surprise.

He topped the opta statistics for the last two seasons in the EPL in terms of tackles made and tackling sucess and was in the top ten for passing accuracy albeit many of those were short give and go passes to the playmaking midfielder.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I think now I would rather wanna see Masch start more games than Sergi.

Agreed, Maschearno is already showing his class and he's only been here a couple of months. If we win the league or CL, he will have been a huge part of it.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He's certainly a more aggressive option than Busi. But he's obviously not as good with his passing and doesn't have the same level of ball control.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm just glad we have two very different, yet awesome players for the same position, I just wish minutes get shared evenly...

Richard.H

He's certainly a more aggressive option than Busi. But he's obviously not as good with his passing and doesn't have the same level of ball control.

Not as good with his passing? He's an excellent passer. I believe the game against Kopenhagen he had a 100 % passing success. I never seen him give an inaccurate pass. In fact, I even think Masch is better at passing than Busi.

AURELIUS

This is a myth and one popularized in England by numpties like Lawrenson. Any player that comes through the River Plate cantara can do one thing well and that is pass accurately.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
This is a myth and one popularized in England by numpties like Lawrenson. Any player that comes through the River Plate cantara can do one thing well and that is pass accurately.

100% Agreed, Mascherano is a brillaint passer of the ball.

Home of Barca Fans