14 - Javier Mascherano

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta > Mascherano, Xavi, Iniesta.

I agree. It's always good to have a tall defensive midfielder, because it gives the opponent a harder time using the long ball. The long ball, in other words, is less likely to reach the attackers, because Busquets can head it away, usually, and Mascherano usually can't do that. Also, Busquets is better at retaining the ball imo.

Last edited:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I think bias is creeping into the fans...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH
Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH.jpg

The guy claiming a bull terrier is better than our Busi? Or the guy wanting Afellay start and play all the time despite there are players that deserve it way more ????

also forgot,

Jonathan28 has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH
Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH.jpg

The guy claiming a bull terrier is better than our Busi? Or the guy wanting Afellay start and play all the time despite there are players that deserve it way more ????

also forgot,

I didnt say that, I just said that maybe peoples bais is blinding them.

Also, good to see im important enough to be put on your ignore list

nebeer

Love is All
Yesterday, for the first time I felt as if Masherano was letting loose a bit more and total footballing up a little bit. Good to see that.

Pepe Silvia

Having Mascherano on our bench means we have more options. He knew what he was getting himself into when he signed the contract. No one should feel bad that he is a millionaire playing football with the best players on the best team in the world.

Co0ter

Sergi makes a lot of mistakes/bad passes each and every game. A lot of players do, however, it's usually in the attacking end and trying to link a through ball or pass along the wing. Sergi is our defensive midfielder and he gives away the ball a lot in our defensive third- which is bad. He hold onto the ball too much when he doesn't need to and makes a lot of bad passes, and as I hope everyone else has noticed, although he's our tallest player he manages to head the ball to the opposite team or into bad positions all the time.

Sergi is better at making himself available for the ball which allows for smoother passing and overall I think that makes our team player better. However Mascherano is MUCH better at winning back the ball and usually almost always cleans up his mistakes which has done nothing but impress me. I think if Mascherano played more and when/if he gets used to the movement of the team he'll be a better player for us. The only problem we can't fix is Mascherano is just another midget amongst many.

Galning

I agree. It's always good to have a tall defensive midfielder, because it gives the opponent a harder time using the long ball. The long ball, in other words, is less likely to reach the attackers, because Busquets can head it away, usually, and Mascherano usually can't do that. Also, Busquets is better at retaining the ball imo.

Not only that but Mascherano's passing is also really bad compared to Busquets. The Bilbao game was a clear example of that.
Busquets can keep the ball, take on midfielders and if we're leading a game he just waits for the opposition to fault him & does that brilliantly :D

Home of Barca Fans