14 - Javier Mascherano

X

xaviniesta

badger, el jefecito, monster masch, mashed potatos whatever you call him, he has been a damn beast and a leader in defence. who could have thought that a year ago ?

Pride

Two years ago, my friend and I had a discussion about who we'd like to see at Barca with the departure of Yaya. We came to the conclusion of Mascherano. When he first joined people were doubtful and hating. Now where are they now.

WHERE ARE YOU NOW MOTHERFUCKERS.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Who you barking at?

Great performance last night if we are to forget his mistake with that scare in the opening minutes of 1st half.

X

xaviniesta

one of the things i was concerned the most when he arrived was that 'he could make mistakes that costs us the goal' but he's never done that! yesterday he had one scary moment, but in overall he has been really consistent and self-confident. he keeps things simple and always finds his way out of trouble, something that he didn't use to do in england perhaps.

ZeeMessi

He is really enjoying his time at the club - even though he has been 'out of position', he gives his all and I agree with a few posts above about the fact that very little of the goals we concede are his fault. He is a solid player and worth every penny we bought him for.

Yugi

Sport claiming Ferguson is interested in purchasing Masche for 26M. You know, coz we have too many CBs around & can sell a few.

oh well, Fergie can fuck off

B

barcelonista

Mascherano just dedicated our CL victory to Liverpool. I don't think he'd join Manchester United. And I don't think Pep wants to get rid of him either.

Weird rumour.

Home of Barca Fans