14 - Javier Mascherano

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Mascherano: the best Argentinian defender since Passarella?
40683hp2.jpg

Y

Youngie

Ayala is possibly slightly better but IMO isn't much difference :worthy:

Mascherano: the new "beast of Barcelona"

Maybe I'm getting a bit carried away :lol:

SocalBarcaFan

What do you guys think of playing a 3 man defense consisting of Masch, pique, and Puyol? I'm thinking we may see it in the Milan game since Alves is suspended. Possibly sooner. Pep could choose to play Alves as the right midfielder.

gingerless

Wow. It amazes me how hard that terrible joke has been beaten, carried through the mud, raped and molested then shat out and yet still stands strong in the eyes of some people. Give it a fucking rest people

barcaboy15

What do you guys think of playing a 3 man defense consisting of Masch, pique, and Puyol? I'm thinking we may see it in the Milan game since Alves is suspended. Possibly sooner. Pep could choose to play Alves as the right midfielder.

Yep, I posted this formation in the Bilbao match thread.

Valdes

Mascherano - Pique - Puyol

Busquets

Xavi - Iniesta

Fabregas

Sanchez - Messi - Villa​

I actually think when playing 3-4-3 that's the better option as Alves is wasted when he has to play defensively, and Pep still has the option to play Alves in midfield as well.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
So unlucky in Bilbao's first goal, other than that I think he was his usual awesome self... I loved those runs forward with the ball, too bad there wasn't enough movement up front...

Home of Barca Fans